Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Henman faces the end
Pages: [1] 2 Reply

Henman faces the end

From today's Mail on Sunday - a very honest and open interview from Tim - by Ian Stafford

And a nice Tim & Andy picture too.  wub

IP Logged

Great interview Smile Cheers Bev.

Seems like Tims taking Andys lead in telling the press what he really thinks.
IP Logged

I will be sad when Tim Henman retired. I never been to Wimbledon and I hope I can be going this year, but shame I won't know what day to see Tim Henman play to buy the tickets.  Frown
IP Logged

I FEEL VERY HUMBLE ABOUT THIS NEWS
IP Logged

Thanks a lot Bev!! Very Happy

...the news is awfull. Teem is to great to leave the tennis world.  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

He has carried the flag for so many years and I thought he deserved to make the Wimbledon final at least
IP Logged

God, I read this nearly in tears.

Poor Tim.
IP Logged

What a brilliant article. i know exactly what he means. That was the saddest thing ive read in a while
IP Logged

His right when he say's he feels sorry for Murray and the inmense pressure at Wimbeldon. looks like it's going to be even greater for him.  u just want to keep him in  a box or under the covers because he is so special.
IP Logged

Quote from: "richie c"
 u just want to keep him in  a box or under the covers because he is so special.

Wink eye-eye
IP Logged

roflmao Whats wrong with that?
IP Logged

Quote from: "Bevc"
From today's Mail on Sunday - a very honest and open interview from Tim - by Ian Stafford

And a nice Tim & Andy picture too.  wub

Think we should have a caption competition for that Tim and Andy shot.
IP Logged

Only because you know you'll win it!

(Fantastic website you've got btw)
IP Logged

In fact, I'd go for:

'Resentful and bitter at the imminent end of his tennis career, Britain's Tim Henman patronisingly demonstrates the 'shake hands' grip to rising starlet Andy Murray.'
IP Logged

Quote from: "eira_arian"
Only because you know you'll win it!

(Fantastic website you've got btw)

Eh? Thanks, but in what way? Just curious.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Reply