Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Henman Knocked out First Round in Monaco!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Reply

Henman Knocked out First Round in Monaco!

no!!!!

no more hair debates! PLEASE!!!
IP Logged

no!!!!

no more hair debates! PLEASE!!!

^ she's got the right idea.... no more!!  shocking
IP Logged

roflmao

I think it's a subject that has long departed MW.. it lives in our souls though.  Whistle
IP Logged

In which case your soul must be a very scary place!!

(Damn you and your crazy posting Julia!! Smile Stealing my topspot from under me!!!)
IP Logged

ha ha. Wasn't starting a debate, simply commenting. Anyway, hope Tim's feeling better today!
IP Logged

(Damn you and your crazy posting Julia!! Smile Stealing my topspot from under me!!!)

shocking Blimey.. i did NOT realise. Hey, i swaer i was on like 4400 yesterday?  confused

Ahh.. don't worry Laura! 2 more days.. and that's it!  Crying or Very sad School, GCSEs, exams... oh yea!  ranting
IP Logged

I'm sure you'll be fine hug
IP Logged

You two look like you've got yourselves a little competition there. I see the top spot going back and forward quite a bit in the coming weeks!
IP Logged

You two look like you've got yourselves a little competition there. I see the top spot going back and forward quite a bit in the coming weeks!

Lol! And then David, still seems to posting manically - he could take over soon....  Wink
IP Logged

I'm actually going to have to get MArk to ban my account during my big exams.... Whistle
IP Logged

Yes you should! I'm supposed to be writing a dissertation just now and this is taking up far too much of my time!
IP Logged

I'm supposed to be writing an essay as well as revising for exams at the end of the week....I'm so screwed....
IP Logged

i understand how you feel. i'm blowing everything off to come here....
IP Logged

same here ... i cant be bothered to revise ,... me grandad is comin up and is goin to watch Andy's game with me lol
IP Logged

Well i'm back at Uni, so MW ain;t good for me either. Especially not with 15 hours of classes, 9 hours of labs and 4 tutorials to boot! As well as work at the weekend. That's a total of 46 hours a week!! Then i have all my other resposibilities to sports clubs etc etc!!  ranting This term is gonna suck!!!! Sigh......
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Reply