Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  British Tennis  >  Henman Knocked out First Round in Monaco! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Reply
Author

Henman Knocked out First Round in Monaco!

(Read 3741 times)
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Henman Knocked out First Round in Monaco! « Reply #75 on: April 18, 2006, 09:38 PM »

MW is definitly not good for the students.  Whistle

I have in the past thrown away marks in order to come on here. Too addictive.

I'm actually going to have to get MArk to ban my account during my big exams.... Whistle

Excellent idea! goodjob  And i think i might ACTUALLY have to do that or im never going to pass the exams...
IP Logged
murray mad
ATP Level

flexible

Re: Henman Knocked out First Round in Monaco! « Reply #76 on: April 18, 2006, 09:41 PM »

It's still possible to do work, all you have to do is work for an hour then go on MW for an hour then get back to your work, I know it can be difficult but if something has to be in you will do it while having fun at the same time, work all the time is boring.
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: Henman Knocked out First Round in Monaco! « Reply #77 on: April 19, 2006, 12:00 AM »

too bad i forgot my work at school.... reather annoying cause i need to do it but...
IP Logged
arka
Re: Henman Knocked out First Round in Monaco! « Reply #78 on: April 19, 2006, 05:04 AM »

A great thing happened to me. The day Andy beat Hewitt I stayed awake for the whole night as usual and gave my Chemistry Practical exams! Exams were pretty all right.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »