Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  British Tennis  >  Henman To Take Advantange Of Murray Loss? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author

Henman To Take Advantange Of Murray Loss?

(Read 1220 times)
richie c
Futures Level

Henman To Take Advantange Of Murray Loss? « on: March 13, 2006, 11:52 AM »

Will Henman win against thomas and be brit no 1 again? Judging by his form anything is possible.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Henman To Take Advantange Of Murray Loss? « Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 12:14 PM »

I really hope Tim does well and goes through to the next round!!!  C'mon Tim!!  I'll be watching him later on tonight, I think the match is on 7pm UK time.
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: Henman To Take Advantange Of Murray Loss? « Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 12:27 PM »

i bet he will pass andy. what i usually do is print the draws of the tourneys that andy plays in and fill them out according to seeding as well as putting andy through to the final. this time for the fun of it i put henman as a finalist.
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

Re: Henman To Take Advantange Of Murray Loss? « Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 03:10 PM »

i think and hope Tim will win 2 nite ( come on tim) i think he deserves it after all his injuries last year.. talking bout injuries did u see the ankle strap on Murray yesterday ? i hope thats just a procution
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Henman To Take Advantange Of Murray Loss? « Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 03:38 PM »

i think and hope Tim will win 2 nite ( come on tim) i think he deserves it after all his injuries last year.. talking bout injuries did u see the ankle strap on Murray yesterday ? i hope thats just a procution

It is, he always wears it.
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: Henman To Take Advantange Of Murray Loss? « Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 03:40 PM »

roddick wears one too. players usually do that for joints that they have injured before...
IP Logged
murray mad
ATP Level

flexible

Re: Henman To Take Advantange Of Murray Loss? « Reply #6 on: March 13, 2006, 03:43 PM »

I think he is just wearing it incase anything happens to his ankle, y'now like wimbly he had no problems with his ankle it was cramp in his calf which was the problem, don't worry im sure he is fine Wink.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Henman To Take Advantange Of Murray Loss? « Reply #7 on: March 13, 2006, 10:05 PM »

Yay Henman's on now 2-1 up.

Although I want Tim to win, I still think that Berdych is kinda hot  wub
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Re: Henman To Take Advantange Of Murray Loss? « Reply #8 on: March 13, 2006, 10:06 PM »

I totally agree there... He is...!
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Henman To Take Advantange Of Murray Loss? « Reply #9 on: March 13, 2006, 10:09 PM »

I totally agree there... He is...!

Hmmm might start posting pictures of Berdych just like Julia and Rafa have pictures of Nadal. lol
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Re: Henman To Take Advantange Of Murray Loss? « Reply #10 on: March 13, 2006, 10:10 PM »

I wouldn't mind...!
The revenge of Amy and Dentie... Mwhahwuaha!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Henman To Take Advantange Of Murray Loss? « Reply #11 on: March 13, 2006, 10:12 PM »

Go for it guys. Very Happy It's only fair... i'll chip in although see nothing in him. Very blonde he is. Wink
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Henman To Take Advantange Of Murray Loss? « Reply #12 on: March 13, 2006, 10:12 PM »

Hehehehe!!  I'm gonna start searching the net now!! Haha!
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Re: Henman To Take Advantange Of Murray Loss? « Reply #13 on: March 13, 2006, 10:13 PM »

Make sure you don't forget the topless ones...
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: Henman To Take Advantange Of Murray Loss? « Reply #14 on: March 13, 2006, 11:44 PM »

Unfortunately Tim was beaten 6-4 6-4
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »