MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Henman v Ancic
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7 Reply

Henman v Ancic

Couldn't see this topic started, so thought I'd set it up!

http://www.atptennis.com/3/en/players/headtohead/?player1=Henman%2C+Tim&player2=Ancic%2C+Mario&playernum2=A385#

Head to head - played twice and Ancic has won both times in straight sets.

Both have played today but  Think if I thought long and hard about it, I'd have to favour Ancic, even though heart would say Tim.  I hope that Tim proves me wrong though!

cmon yeah Tim!
IP Logged

Ancic's game really suits Henners, If i remember rightly he tried to power through Henman and henman just absorbed it. It was a really good match to watch because henman was on top form,
Il say Ancic in three, but i hope its Henman
IP Logged

Well the last match they played last year was 7-6 7-6 thats close!  And Henman has improved from last year, so I say Henman in three.
IP Logged

I really want Henman to win but I dont think he will!
IP Logged

The woman's match has finished so the next men's match will be on now.
IP Logged

That's Niemenan. We want him to lose to help Andy's ranking!
IP Logged

im not bothered who wins or loses, just that the match ends 6-0, 6-0 so that Henmans on sooner
IP Logged

Toughie. I'm going to say Ancic in straight sets, but more 7/6 7/6 than a bagel type score.

I hope I'm wrong.
IP Logged

im not bothered who wins or loses, just that the match ends 6-0, 6-0 so that Henmans on sooner

He he - 7-6 6-7 - so much fpr 6-0 6-0!
IP Logged

Yes, match over!

Bring on Tim!   yay
IP Logged

Gonna be a late night for the winner to play tomorrow after 2 matches today. At least the SF opponent is very beatable.
IP Logged

Are they gonna play Tims match today?
IP Logged

They played till almost 4 am last night, I don't see why not. Surely they'll schedule the winner of this match late tomorrow too.
IP Logged

Ancic will win, trust me  Whistle
IP Logged

You sacraficing your reputation for Tim's success again?
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7 Reply