Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Henman v Lee
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8 Reply

Henman v Lee

Tim Henman plays  Hyung-Taik Lee, the 9th seed - get this- in the SEMIS of the AIG Open

Here's the head to head

And the Schedule of play - Looks like Tim's 5th on Centre.... Murray's up first at 10am! (2am our time!) Timmy should be on about....3.30 or 4pm maybe.... so 7.30 -8am out time.

Looks like it could be a good match. Both players ranked closely together (tim at 55 and lee at 57) but very winnable for tim with the form he is in and with a 3-0 lead over Lee! Fingers crossed!
As usual the BBC still only has his 3rd round result up and is wayyyy behind with this tournament!

Report up now.... BBC report!
[ Last edit by nkp2 October 06, 2006, 04:59 PM ] IP Logged

He's got a good chance and keep the good form going. Great match scoreline over Ancic  clap
IP Logged

Heart's got to say Tim definately!  Think head might too but that's so sluggish this time in the morning!

Any idea of the schedule yet?  Maybe best to check later when I get up again!

Tim  udaman
IP Logged

Yeah Tim to win!
And a schedule is up
http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=http://www.atptennis.com/1/posting/2006/329/op.pdf
IP Logged

TIM!  Will win!

Go Tim!

cmon yeah
IP Logged

Haha, it;s still got Henman or Ancic on it! I'll add it too the first post for convienience! Cheers scotsman!
IP Logged

BBC are rubbish!!!
IP Logged

COME ON LEE!!  cmon yeah
IP Logged

I knew that was coming!
IP Logged

I knew that was coming!

lol
IP Logged

Lee will win, trust me
IP Logged

Lee will win, trust me

It'd better not be 3rd time lucky Chris!!!
IP Logged

Lol, this is a step to far for timmy i believe, lee in two, (hopefully im wrong though)
IP Logged

LEE! A STEP TOO FAR! HA!

Henman in 2!
IP Logged

i don't think henman can play 3 matches in two days and not have a negative effect on his playing ability
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8 Reply