Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Henman vs. Bogdanovic
Poll
Who will you be shouting for in this match?
Henman - 10 (58.8%)
Bogdanovic - 7 (41.2%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Reply

Henman vs. Bogdanovic

arka

I haven't had any sleep for more than a day. Feel really dizzy now, hopefully Boggo will win... pray

1-1 in the third.
IP Logged

Boggo's got broke.

3.1 Henman
IP Logged

oh poop Crying or Very sad
come on boggy
IP Logged

Double Break Henman 5:1

IP Logged

Dam, i thought Henman would be the one to fade, prediction wrong,
IP Logged

I haven't had any sleep for more than a day. Feel really dizzy now, hopefully Boggo will win... pray

Oh Arka!  Please get some sleep after this match!

Currently 5-1 to Tim.

Not sure if this match is on Sky in the UK but looks like Boggy has put up one heck of a fight - specially in the second set.
IP Logged

Come On Boggy, break him back once, just once nervous
IP Logged

GSM Henman.

Huh, my livescore has now gone back to 'Adv' Henman.  confused
IP Logged

Boggo has BPs but Henman holds to win the match.
IP Logged

Ah Well, Boggo lost but he did all his supporters proud today and put up a really good fight, i only he had taken that break point at the beginning of the third, who knows what might have happened. Henman played well and got a good first serve percentage, strangely when Boggos 1st serve went up in the 3rd he started to play badly confused
IP Logged

GSM Henman.

Huh, my livescore has now gone back to 'Adv' Henman.  confused
Same thing happened with the Nieminien match i noticed
IP Logged

clap Well played guys........
Tim on BBC 5Live saying Boggo played way above his ranking and gave him a real tough match...and that he will probably not be required for DC now that Boggo's in the frame. Asked about retirement he said that barring injury, there's a few challenges still...is this his final flourish??
[ Last edit by netcord September 28, 2006, 09:51 AM ] IP Logged
arka

Well said, Tim. clap clap

Good to see Tim praise Boggo. I don't know if Boggo will play DC again.... dontknow

Asked about retirement he said that barring injury, there's a few challenges still...is this his final flourish??

Great! I would hate to see him retire within the next two years.
IP Logged

I didn't get chance before (got kicked off the computer Rolling Eyes ) but wanted to say well done Tim clap and very hard luck Boggy clap  It did seem that he put up a good fight.
IP Logged

Woooo well done henman! Trust me to have early starts every day! He'd better keep it up! This tournaments looking quite good! Well played boggo too!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Reply