Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Henman vs Rusedski.
Poll
Who will you be shouting for?
Henman. - 7 (77.8%)
Rusedski. - 2 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6 Reply

Henman vs Rusedski.

arka

Both of them need to win this match. Crying or Very sad

Although I like Tim more, I'll be supportung Greg because he needs this more. A gain of 30 points is a lot when you are down there in the 130s.
IP Logged

i never got into rusedski so... henman all the way...
IP Logged

yeah Henman all the way ... i mean who ever wins will face Federer in round two anyway
IP Logged

henman in 3 sets
IP Logged

Tim has a great record over Greg .. 7-2 if im right ?
IP Logged

Let's go Tim!! w00t Greg might need this more.. but backing Tim all the way.  clap
IP Logged

Does it really matter?
IP Logged
arka

Greg needs this one. He just can't let others ruin his career.
IP Logged

It's not a question of ruining.....  confused It's a question of who's the best player on the night and i hope it's Tim.
IP Logged

I couldn't believe this when the draw was made! It seems Tim is like a magnet to other British players (and also Federer) these days  shocking

I think I'll be supporting Tim in this one. I like Greg, but have always preferred Tim.... I think he's done more for the sport. It should be an interesting match though, it's been a while since they last played each other.

I'm not really that bothered who wins TBH. I just hope it's a close match and that the best man on the day wins.
IP Logged
arka

It's not a question of ruining.....  confused It's a question of who's the best player on the night and i hope it's Tim.

That's okay.

I am just saying that Greg needs the points more than Tim.
IP Logged

I really like them both - It's gutting to have to witness this match... Frown
IP Logged

Tim has a great record over Greg .. 7-2 if im right ?

9-2 I think but not 100% sure.

Greg hasn't won Tim since the 90's I also think!

I like both for different reasons but I will be happier if Tim wins (sorry Greg  hug ) but both really nead the points!
IP Logged

Tigger Timmy definitely.  wub
But then Greg is nearly in retirement either way so not too bothered about points...

Also, theoretically Tim has the better record against Federer - not that nowadays that counts  Rolling Eyes

P.S. Well Nalbandian took his time, so we'll have to wait even longer. I hope at least the ladies hurry up... especially since Andy follows this one.
IP Logged

my prediction is henman in 3 i hope it is a good match as it could be the last match up between these two
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6 Reply