Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Time - 12:30am BST tonight - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Henman Vs Tursunov
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11 Reply

Henman Vs Tursunov

This is a big one for Tim.

Head to head: http://www.atptennis.com/3/en/players/headtohead/?player1=Henman%2C+Tim&player2=tursunov

I think if he gets out of the blocks well he can win this. He should already rise to about 58 after reaching the Quarters this week - a win tnight would mean 56/55. If he reaches the final then 52/53 and if he wins the event 48 ish. He has virtually no points to defend at Cincinnati and only 5 at the US. I just think if he wins tonight it will set him up and we could see him back in the 30s by September.
IP Logged

Well, I will be cheering for Tim tonight. A Murray vs Henman semi-final would be fantastic but Tim has a hard game tonight.

I'll go for Henman in 3 sets.
IP Logged

I'd love a Murray/Henman semi. And I can quite honestly say I wouldn't mind who won. Semi points are plenty to help with US seeding.
IP Logged

Henman All The Way. I Think He`ll Pull It Off Tonight You Never Quite Know With Tursunov But He`s Pretty Much Scraped By All His Matches In This Tournie So Far. Plus A Run To The Finals Last Week and Late Night You Would Think Tim Would Be In Better Condition!
IP Logged

Im rooting for tim for the match. Id love to see an all brit semi, however, id want murray to win because he stands a better chance in the final than Tim.
IP Logged

True... but to see Tim in a final again... or for Tim to win another title... would be a wonderful thing. Smile
IP Logged

Tursunov is to play doubles after his singles pity it ain`t the other way about or do you think that would have fired him up???
IP Logged

Oh I think Timmy's definately got another title in him yet. Maybe he can grab this one.
IP Logged

Hopefuly, he's got another title in him, but i'd like murray to win this one. Would prefer an all-Brit Final. How good would that be???
IP Logged

Would be very good, but not possible in this tournament. Neutral
IP Logged

Unfortunately. It may happen yet though. It may not be the players we expect but it could happen.
IP Logged
arka

Unfortunately. It may happen yet though. It may not be the players we expect but it could happen.

Wimbly 2009:  Andy vs Cox. woohoo
IP Logged

not again ,,, i new this would happen ... y ? all the time he has Tursunov , i think tim can take this one
IP Logged

as has been said... tursunov is having a rough tourney... tim can take this one! C'MON TIMMY!!!!
IP Logged

Just to revive this thread. Who's all staying on to roar the Tiger on?  Wink
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11 Reply