Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  James Auckland comes through 1st round doubles
Pages: [1] Reply

James Auckland comes through 1st round doubles

Very little has actually been mentioned about him here, but he today partnered Stephen Huss in a 1st round doubles 3 set win against Philipp Kohlschreiber and Stefan Koubek. Scoreline being 7-6, 6-7, 7-5. Apparantly, either in 3rd set or something, James and Stephen were 4 games to love down and came back to win.

So well done to James and Stephen!
[ Last edit by Sir Panda January 17, 2007, 05:01 PM ] IP Logged

woohoo

I love Aucks i do... well done to them both.  clap Hopefully they can go far in this tourny..  yay
IP Logged

good start 2 aucks.... would be great 2 see him go deep in this draw .... well done

who they got next ?
IP Logged

Well done Auckland!
IP Logged

Well done to them. woohoo

Good luck for the next round. 
IP Logged

Aucks is my fave doubles player! Good job boys! On to the final! (Oh I wish!)
IP Logged

Aucks is my fave doubles player! Good job boys! On to the final! (Oh I wish!)

Don't forget Stephen Huss won the Wimbledon Doubles after coming through qualifying so anything is possible Smile...
IP Logged

Did he? Well hop to it boys!
IP Logged

They lost today however to 7th seeds Erlich/Ram 6-1 1-6 6-1... which isn't too bad a result.  clap
IP Logged

It's a weird result... I mean, what kind of uber momentum switches were those? Oh well... Better luck next time boys!
IP Logged

To loose to Elrich and Ram is nothing to be ashamed of. Not when you take a set 6-1 off them.
IP Logged

Nope... Certainly not a bad result at all. But certainly a weird looking result on paper... But you do have to play good to win sets like that...
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply