MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  James Ward
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 30 Reply

James Ward

He beat whatshisname in America - Querry

Youzhny is wayyyyy better than Querrey lol.
IP Logged

^ but getting old , in tennis terms.
IP Logged

^ but getting old , in tennis terms.

I would love him to pull it off. That Davies Cup performance was crucial to the victory. I am not sure that Mr M would have managed the doubles as well at that stage in his recovery. If also meant Inglot could get his nervous first DC match over with.
IP Logged

IW Qualies: James ward Wins 6-0  7-6  in first game against T Angelinos, plays MATHIEU Tomorrow..

follow the mathieu match... http://www.flashscores.co.uk/match/8UV5P0C1/#match-summary
[ Last edit by Tonedial March 05, 2014, 10:02 PM ] IP Logged

James Ward is getting owned
IP Logged

Wardy has got a Lucky Loser spot at IW - Delpo has pulled out - Wardy to play Lopez 10pmish UK time!
IP Logged

Wardy has got a Lucky Loser spot at IW - Delpo has pulled out - Wardy to play Lopez 10pmish UK time!

Great! Thanks for info eeyorebob
IP Logged

Delighted for him. All this should be giving him more and more a taste of the fun that can be had from playing with with the big boys. Plus the money. After his Davies Cup heroics he deserves everything he gets.
IP Logged

Completely agree Masaka - I hope this gives him the confidence to try the main tour and not stick to challengers etc
IP Logged

I just hope he feels good ,have  some fun and i bet he and Andy have already spoken.
IP Logged

A bit of history between Wardy and Feli if Barry Cowan is to be believed.
IP Logged

10.00 PM start, after the isner/davydenko match  

http://www.coolsport.tv/nfl-hd-stream-3.html
[ Last edit by Tonedial March 09, 2014, 07:51 PM ] IP Logged

Come on Wardy!
IP Logged

Completely agree Masaka - I hope this gives him the confidence to try the main tour and not stick to challengers etc

Wishing Wardy the very best of luck . Others will know better than me, but I think playing Challengers/Main Tour is not just down to players choice when they are 150+ in the rankings
IP Logged

Wishing Wardy the very best of luck . Others will know better than me, but I think playing Challengers/Main Tour is not just down to players choice when they are 150+ in the rankings

I understand that, but what I was thinking was he has the talent and ability surely to get into the top 100 at least, and has shown he can beat top 100 players. His DC performances must have flagged him up and made him a candidate for the Dubai Wild Card. The main tour matches have more points attached, so wining a few first round matches in those sort of tournaments helps shift him up the rankings quicker. That brings more experience and more money, which must help him with his motivation for the day to day slog.  yes
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 30 Reply