Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  British Tennis  >  John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Reply
Author

John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain

(Read 3511 times)
bestofbarry
Seed

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #45 on: August 10, 2006, 05:51 PM »

the fact he hasn't played since then should indicate to you thats hes badly injured

Well it doesnt.
IP Logged
XCW4EVA
Challenger Level

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #46 on: August 10, 2006, 05:53 PM »

qauter final of ann atp tournament, and he didn't choke there
IP Logged
arka
Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #47 on: August 10, 2006, 05:54 PM »

Well how long does A Bog need then?

A Bog should get at least five more chances.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #48 on: August 10, 2006, 06:16 PM »

the fact he hasn't played since then should indicate to you thats hes badly injured

It indicates his lazy as his reputation suggests Wink

I'm joking ofc but it is interesting that LTA ditched him because of laziness, wonder what he didn't do right.
IP Logged
colin_89
Futures Level

Master Series Winner, YAHOO!

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #49 on: August 10, 2006, 06:17 PM »

and then what happens in a years time when hanman and rusedski retire??? We will have to chuck young players in the deep end , better to try them now at a smallish stage

In Years To Come Maybe We Will Have A Couple Of Players Come In From Out The Wood Work Like Murray Did, Brad Will Be Working With The Kids Of The Future, But Since We Got These 2 World Class Players It Would Be Stupid Not To Play Them, I`m Sure We Could Have One More Run At The World Group Before Tim And Gregs Time Expires!
IP Logged
arka
Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #50 on: August 10, 2006, 06:17 PM »

The LTA is attacking him because of one reason - they hate him.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #51 on: August 10, 2006, 06:20 PM »

In Years To Come Maybe We Will Have A Couple Of Players Come In From Out The Wood Work Like Murray Did, Brad Will Be Working With The Kids Of The Future, But Since We Got These 2 World Class Players It Would Be Stupid Not To Play Them, I`m Sure We Could Have One More Run At The World Group Before Tim And Gregs Time Expires!

Totally random question here... are you blind by any chance? I notice all your words start with a capital letter and to me that would seem you are using some sort of software to type up everything for you because it would be a lot easier not to use capitals on a normal keyboard?

The LTA is attacking him because of one reason - they hate him.

And the reason why they hate him?
[ Last edit by Mark August 10, 2006, 06:23 PM ] IP Logged
arka
Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #52 on: August 10, 2006, 06:21 PM »

And the reason why they hate him?

Is non existent.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #53 on: August 10, 2006, 06:22 PM »

Is non existent.

No there is always a reason...
IP Logged
colin_89
Futures Level

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #54 on: August 10, 2006, 06:23 PM »

Totally random question here... are you blind by any chance? I notice all your words start with a capital letter and to me that would seem you are using some sort of software to type up everything for you because it would be a lot easier not to use capitals on a normal keyboard?

Thats The Proper Way To Type Text, You Know For A Site Admin You Are Very Ignorant!
IP Logged
arka
Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #55 on: August 10, 2006, 06:26 PM »

No there is always a reason...

I dont know the LTA's version of the story.

My logic is that either the LTA doesn't want progress of British tennis, or else they dont know anything about tennis.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #56 on: August 10, 2006, 06:30 PM »

Thats The Proper Way To Type Text, You Know For A Site Admin You Are Very Ignorant!

Sorry I don't know whether I have offended you (didn't mean to) or you are having a laugh with me. But anyway what do you mean "the proper way to type text" - would you please elaborate?
IP Logged
colin_89
Futures Level

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #57 on: August 10, 2006, 06:34 PM »

Sorry I don't know whether I have offended you (didn't mean to) or you are having a laugh with me. But anyway what do you mean "the proper way to type text" - would you please elaborate?

I don`t know i was just always learned to type like that its became a habit now i`ll try and stop lol.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #58 on: August 10, 2006, 06:36 PM »

I don`t know i was just always learned to type like that its became a habit now i`ll try and stop lol.

Oh okay - I wasn't trying to be nasty but after using computers for around 8 years and seeing your style of text for the first time, I was naturally intrigued Smile
IP Logged
Scottie
World No 1

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #59 on: August 10, 2006, 06:40 PM »

How old are you Mark? If you dont mind me asking. Did you create this site?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »