Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  British Tennis  >  John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Reply
Author

John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain

(Read 3293 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #60 on: August 10, 2006, 06:41 PM »

How old are you Mark? If you dont mind me asking. Did you create this site?

Just turned 20 (8th) and yes I did Smile
IP Logged
Scottie
World No 1

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #61 on: August 10, 2006, 06:43 PM »

shocking I thought you were older. You come across as very intelligent!  You must be to do this site. What are you studying?
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #62 on: August 10, 2006, 06:44 PM »

Are You OK Mark?

I Dont Know What You Are On About?  confused

Wink
IP Logged
arka
Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #63 on: August 10, 2006, 06:44 PM »

Did you create this site?

One of the greatest individual acievements of the 21st century in my opinion. wink
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #64 on: August 10, 2006, 06:48 PM »

shocking I thought you were older. You come across as very intelligent!  You must be to do this site. What are you studying?

Thanks alot hug I'm studying BSc Multimedia Computing with Design for Interactive Media.

One of the greatest individual acievements of the 21st century in my opinion. wink

roflmao and you are the most active poster that has hit any forum in the 21st century.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #65 on: August 10, 2006, 06:50 PM »

roflmao and you are the most active poster that has hit any forum in the 21st century.

roflmao

Probably true. lol
IP Logged
Scottie
World No 1

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #66 on: August 10, 2006, 06:52 PM »

I'm studying BSc Multimedia Computing with Design for Interactive Media.

Very good.
IP Logged
rafa
Grand Slam Champion

We have unlimited juice?This party is off the hook

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #67 on: August 10, 2006, 11:02 PM »

I don`t know i was just always learned to type like that its became a habit now i`ll try and stop lol.

do u mean taught  Wink

and mark is a noob  :P
IP Logged
rafa
Grand Slam Champion

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #68 on: August 10, 2006, 11:05 PM »

shocking I thought you were older. You come across as very UNintelligent!  You must be to do this site. What are you studying?

i agree  Whistle
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #69 on: August 10, 2006, 11:07 PM »

i agree that I am a big fool who hates Rafa and I also am a noob  Whistle

I agree  Whistle
IP Logged
arka
Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #70 on: August 10, 2006, 11:08 PM »

roflmao
IP Logged
rafa
Grand Slam Champion

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #71 on: August 10, 2006, 11:09 PM »

I am a n00bhead who lovesssssssssss de lesbians of sugar rush!!
I like being killed by cathy!!

ok then, here comes the bare hands!!  Wink
IP Logged
arka
Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #72 on: August 12, 2006, 02:32 PM »

I really want to know what is the world record for the number of posts on any forum. Think

I'll go for it.
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #73 on: August 12, 2006, 10:59 PM »

well some people on wta world have upwards of 40,000 so you have a ways to go...
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #74 on: August 12, 2006, 11:01 PM »

have you herd that Lloyd wants Tim to play DC ? ( sorry someone else may have mentioned it earlir on but i dont have time to look)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »