Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Reply

John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain

How old are you Mark? If you dont mind me asking. Did you create this site?

Just turned 20 (8th) and yes I did Smile
IP Logged

shocking I thought you were older. You come across as very intelligent!  You must be to do this site. What are you studying?
IP Logged

Are You OK Mark?

I Dont Know What You Are On About?  confused

Wink
IP Logged
arka

Did you create this site?

One of the greatest individual acievements of the 21st century in my opinion. wink
IP Logged

shocking I thought you were older. You come across as very intelligent!  You must be to do this site. What are you studying?

Thanks alot hug I'm studying BSc Multimedia Computing with Design for Interactive Media.

One of the greatest individual acievements of the 21st century in my opinion. wink

roflmao and you are the most active poster that has hit any forum in the 21st century.
IP Logged

roflmao and you are the most active poster that has hit any forum in the 21st century.

roflmao

Probably true. lol
IP Logged

I'm studying BSc Multimedia Computing with Design for Interactive Media.

Very good.
IP Logged

I don`t know i was just always learned to type like that its became a habit now i`ll try and stop lol.

do u mean taught  Wink

and mark is a noob  :P
IP Logged

shocking I thought you were older. You come across as very UNintelligent!  You must be to do this site. What are you studying?

i agree  Whistle
IP Logged

i agree that I am a big fool who hates Rafa and I also am a noob  Whistle

I agree  Whistle
IP Logged
arka

roflmao
IP Logged

I am a n00bhead who lovesssssssssss de lesbians of sugar rush!!
I like being killed by cathy!!

ok then, here comes the bare hands!!  Wink
IP Logged
arka

I really want to know what is the world record for the number of posts on any forum. Think

I'll go for it.
IP Logged

well some people on wta world have upwards of 40,000 so you have a ways to go...
IP Logged

have you herd that Lloyd wants Tim to play DC ? ( sorry someone else may have mentioned it earlir on but i dont have time to look)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Reply