Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  British Tennis  >  John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain  (Read 2875 times)
colin_89
Futures Level

Master Series Winner, YAHOO!

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #75 on: August 13, 2006, 02:58 AM »

have you herd that Lloyd wants Tim to play DC ? ( sorry someone else may have mentioned it earlir on but i dont have time to look)

Yes we heard, But how excellent would that be, We would Surely have one more stab at the world group with Greg,Andy and Tim :P
IP Logged
arka
Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #76 on: August 13, 2006, 05:35 AM »

well some people on wta world have upwards of 40,000 so you have a ways to go...

That's nothing.....

They have been posting for a few years where as I started in February. :P
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #77 on: August 14, 2006, 03:10 AM »

good point... i figure i get about 1000 to 1500 posts per month... which is quite a bit...
IP Logged
arka
Re: John Lloyd to be new British Davis Cup captain « Reply #78 on: August 14, 2006, 06:52 AM »

Yep, thats quite a lot.

I haven't registered for WTA world yet. Will do it soon. Think 

I post on MTF. But with a username that is different to the one I have here. wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »