Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Laura Robson
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 ... 110 Reply

Laura Robson

I just hope she keeps her feet planted firmly on the ground.
  I'm pretty sure she will, she seems to have the right attitude, and she has Judy Murray keeping a friendly eye on her as well.
IP Logged

Laura 6-2 4-6 3-1  v Camila Giorgi (WR 85). Horrible stats, 12 breaks of serve so far. 8 DFs each.

Come on Laura!
IP Logged

Well done Laura.  Tough match but good for morale.  Apart from Fed Cup it's been a tough start to 2013 for the Britsih girls.  Think she now plays Cornet who is the lowest ranked seed at 32 - she can win it and, if so, will overtake Heather
[ Last edit by Mackem March 20, 2013, 09:57 PM ] IP Logged

Finally Laura makes it!

DavidLaw ‏@DavidLawTennis 22s
Fourth match point saved. Here's a fifth! And she seals it. Big win for #Robson that. Can't say she played well, but who cares. Needed it.
IP Logged

Through at last - terrible toll of double faults for Laura. Made a real meal of her service game to win. Lost count of the match points.
IP Logged

Finally!  Laura made very heavy weather of that but got there eventually - well done!
IP Logged

Finally!  Laura made very heavy weather of that but got there eventually - well done!
Heavy weather now stopped play in Miami - thunder, lightening, rain. So Laura  made it just in time!
IP Logged

Well done Laura!got the win just in the nick of time!

Doesn't sound like it was the greatest match in the world,but a win is a win,and it sounds like she really needed it.Hopefully it'll be enough of a boost to her confidence that she relaxes a bit-in my opinion she seems to play much better when relaxed.
IP Logged

Steven ‏@GBtennis 56m
Miami WTA: @laurarobson5 warms up for tomorrow by teaming up with former doubles no 1 Lisa Raymond to KO 6th seeds Kops-Jones/Spears 5&2 :-)

Laura stepping in for injured Sam Stosur. Another match, another win, should be good for Laura's confidence and morale.
IP Logged

Azarenka has now withdrawn, so winner of Laura's match will now face Madison Keys or the LL Lauren Davis. Davis is 5-4 up in the 3rd.
IP Logged

What's up with Laura's serve? Horrible memories of Olympics being dragged up - every time she served, my heart was in my mouth.
IP Logged

The match has begun and so far it is 1-1 and deuce on Robbo's serve. Both games have been breas and Robbo has served 3 df's.
IP Logged

Is there a live stream anyway, anybody know?
IP Logged

No no stream.
IP Logged

8 DF's in 4 service games?? Ouch
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 ... 110 Reply