Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Sunday, Time - not before 12:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Laura Robson
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 ... 110 Reply

Laura Robson

Has Sharapova been suspended?
IP Logged

Apparently there's now been a power cut.

WTFIGO
IP Logged

Has Sharapova been suspended?
Yeah she was caught cheating on her homework.
IP Logged

IP Logged

All matches suspended, place in complete darkness. Sound system still working it seems, and crowd encouraged to get to know the person next to them. Crazy stuff!
IP Logged

Miami are going to get bombarded for this. Do they not have assessments on things lie this?
IP Logged

Who knows. I'm going to bed. Fingers crossed I wake up to news of a Robson win tomorrow.
IP Logged

You mean today?
IP Logged

If you want to be a pedant.

Disappointing end. Laura has made a habit lately of starting well, letting a lead slip in the 2nd set then completely falling apart in the 3rd, making a heavy string of double faults along the way. Clearly severely lacking confidence, particularly in her serve.
IP Logged

That serve needs sorting fast. Being a "lefty" should give her such an advantage.
IP Logged

Laura and Heather seem to be going through the same problems at the moment - getting in a position to win matches but ultimately losing. Tough times for them but things will improve soon I'm sure. Probably just a period of adjustment for both of them, now that they're at career-high rankings.
IP Logged

The match stretched over 7 hours, 2 courts, a 3 hour rain delay, 2 power cuts. Tough for both players (and us trying to follow it!)  17 DFs is a worry though.

I hope the doubles go well for her.
IP Logged

Laura and Lisa Raymond have taken first set 6-3 v 4th seeds Makarova and Vesnina. 1-2 in 2nd set going with serve

serving seems to be better so far!

Great new livescore site http://www.definish.com/tennis/
IP Logged

Laura <3
IP Logged

match point and laura/lisa win!   http://www.flashscores.co.uk/match/GxWvnE8f/#match-summary
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 ... 110 Reply