Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Laura Robson
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 ... 110 Reply

Laura Robson

Laura takes first set 6-2 without breaking a sweat, with some solid groundstrokes...
IP Logged

new link http://88.80.5.80/w00t/20130401/vv5159906595bee614165806-553518.html
IP Logged

GSM Laura - that doubles run must've really helped her confidence
IP Logged

won 6-2 6-2 Smile
IP Logged

Ha. Had the stream up whilst I watched Game of Thrones with my dinner, saw her go 0-40 down whilst serving for the set, then forgot all about it. Went back to the tab and saw she'd won 6-2, 6-2 - guess she must have saved all of those break points then!

She never seems to do well when I watch. I always tend to switch on with her a break up and she normally then tends to start making loads of errors whilst struggling to get any serves in.
IP Logged

Well done Laura!She's now GB no. 1 with that win.

Next up she plays her best friend,Genie Bouchard.
IP Logged

Playing Genie, that will be interesting to watch.
IP Logged

Playing Genie, that will be interesting to watch.
Should be a magic game.
IP Logged

Well done Laura!She's now GB no. 1 with that win.

Next up she plays her best friend,Genie Bouchard.
Oh did Bouchard beat Hantuchova then?

Edit: My mistake, it was R3 that she could potentially meet Hantuchova, but the latter lost today anyway.
[ Last edit by TheMadHatter April 02, 2013, 09:04 PM ] IP Logged

No,Genie beat Nastassja Burnett.

Should be a good match,I'm looking forward to it!Hope it's on at a good time for watching.
IP Logged

Damn,the match isn't going to be on a tv court Frown
IP Logged

1 set down (4-6) v bouchard 3-1 up in 2nd so far http://www.flashscores.co.uk/match/QFmZaqM7/#match-summary
IP Logged

1 set apiece: 4-6 6-3 laura serving first in 3rd set...
IP Logged

No streams, but some tweets from Ben Rothenerg:

The first two games of Robson-Bouchard took 13 minutes. Thoughts and prayers go out to all involved in that struggle

Nice-sized but quiet crowd on Ct 3 for Robson-Bouchard. This tourney is first I've been to with no British fan contingent at all.

Bouchard hit a ball that landed 3 inches out, and the (somewhat elderly) line judge said "out" so softly that the point lasted 5 more

"That's just DIA-BOLICAL!"shouts Laura Robson as she nets a backhand on break pt. Impressive vocabulary on her

First set to Genie Bouchard 6-4 over Laura Robson. Long, tight, uncomfortable set, as expected.

Queen Monologuer. RT @SI_BTBaseline: Robson misses. "Stop being such a muppet!" Misses again. "Again. Double muppet!" Ah, Britain.

Laura Robson takes the second set to force a third vs. viral vid partner Genie Bouchard. Oppa.
IP Logged

1-1, a break each in 3rd set...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 ... 110 Reply