Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  British Tennis  >  Laura Robson 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 ... 110 Go Down Reply
Author

Laura Robson

(Read 38329 times)
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Laura Robson « Reply #1485 on: July 02, 2013, 09:23 PM »

Didn't know that about Aga. ^ Interesting. Not remotely surprised about Serena though.

Yeah Lisicki is incredibly likeable. Her smile is amazing and her personality is infectious. It's so great to see a player so happy to be out there and able to see the bright side of every situation. She reminds me a lot of Tsonga actually, another very popular player - for the same reasons, I imagine.

I loved this picture after she won her match.

Veering back on topic, that's another thing I love about Laura as well - how happy she is after she does win. I love her grin.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Laura Robson « Reply #1486 on: July 02, 2013, 09:37 PM »

Heather also said that Victoria Azarenka always speaks.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Laura Robson « Reply #1487 on: July 02, 2013, 09:44 PM »

Maybe Heather is a biatch :ppp
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Laura Robson « Reply #1488 on: July 02, 2013, 09:48 PM »

Didn't know that about Aga. ^ Interesting. Not remotely surprised about Serena though.

Yeah Lisicki is incredibly likeable. Her smile is amazing and her personality is infectious.

I like Lisicki, too, but she doesn't get on with Kerber, who seems equally likeable. I wonder why.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Laura Robson « Reply #1489 on: July 02, 2013, 09:50 PM »

I like Lisicki, too, but she doesn't get on with Kerber, who seems equally likeable. I wonder why.
Too much smiling; the tension would be unbearable.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Laura Robson « Reply #1490 on: July 02, 2013, 09:52 PM »

Here's the Heather Watson article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2346572/Heather-Watson-shunned-higher-ranked-players.html
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Laura Robson « Reply #1491 on: July 02, 2013, 10:50 PM »

Serena's had it before herself, from Capriati.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Laura Robson « Reply #1492 on: July 02, 2013, 10:59 PM »

Talking of womens players, I walked past Saurez Navarro before the gates opened at Wimbledon yesterday.

Would have said something, but was unsure what to say, and if she spoke English. I do not find her at all good looking but she does not look so bad in real life as on TV.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Laura Robson « Reply #1493 on: July 02, 2013, 11:03 PM »

Talking of womens players, I walked past Saurez Navarro before the gates opened at Wimbledon yesterday.

Would have said something, but was unsure what to say, and if she spoke English. I do not find her at all good looking but she does not look so bad in real life as on TV.

Her backhand dough? A thing of beauty.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Laura Robson « Reply #1494 on: July 02, 2013, 11:10 PM »

huh Navarro is a she?  /uncalledfor
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Laura Robson « Reply #1495 on: July 02, 2013, 11:10 PM »

huh Navarro is a she?  /uncalledfor

Controversial.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Laura Robson « Reply #1496 on: July 02, 2013, 11:12 PM »

This image isn't very flattering though:

IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Laura Robson « Reply #1497 on: July 03, 2013, 09:46 AM »

I hope Lisicki wins it if not then Aga as she reminds me so much of Andy. The only reason I'd pick Lisicki over Aga is Heather Watson did a piece for the papers just before the tourney started, and she mentioned that the Williams sisters and Aga snub all of the younger lower ranked players in the locker rooms. That put me of Aga winning Wimbledon. Especially being as she's not won a Slam herself yet rude beyond belief. Don't get me wrong i know that that sort of thing goes on,but i don't like it. Heather didn't like it much either and said she could never be like that as she's not like that. And I noticed yesterday when the ladies turned up for there matches they have to have there bags searched before entering the Wimbledon grounds, and Serena completely blanked the guy who was searching her bag. No thank you nothing. Lisicki on the other hand could not have been nicer laughing and chatting thank you and eye contact.Don't like these players that get above themselves.
After watching her gutsy performance yesterday, I would have rooted for Aga.....but not after reading this!  shocking It's 'exactly' what turned me against Federer! Lisicki gets my vote!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Laura Robson « Reply #1498 on: July 03, 2013, 12:52 PM »

People should not believe everything they read I like Aggi and Lisiki and think this would be a great final.
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Laura Robson « Reply #1499 on: July 03, 2013, 02:21 PM »

People should not believe everything they read I like Aggi and Lisiki and think this would be a great final.
  I have become a serious Lisicki fan now. As for Aggy, I've always felt there was something not nice about her. No real reason though, I have to admit.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 ... 110 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »