MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Laura Robson
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 ... 111 Reply

Laura Robson

That's a really encouraging result, at odds with her usual performances. Edged a tight first-set (has a horrendous TB record in 2013, although 2-2 since USO (was 2-0 until last two tournaments)), lost a close second one but then bounced back strongly to win the third at a canter.

Great result.

Tough draw in R2 though, against Tokyo runner up and 7th seed Kerber.
IP Logged

That's a really encouraging result, at odds with her usual performances. Edged a tight first-set (has a horrendous TB record in 2013, although 2-2 since USO (was 2-0 until last two tournaments)), lost a close second one but then bounced back strongly to win the third at a canter.

Great result.

Tough draw in R2 though, against Tokyo runner up and 7th seed Kerber.

I think Laura will lose to Kerber, purely because Kerber is such a good defender and if Robson is not making her shots, Kerber will just frustrate Robson into error mode. Could be a VERY good match though if Kirby plays as she did in Tokyo and Robson plays well.
IP Logged

I really like Kerber. I keep waiting for her to make huge waves.
IP Logged

Just been confirmed for the Auckland WTA tournament in January before the AO. Been to the men's the following week loads of times but never been to the women's as there's never really been anyone notable come for it. Might have to get along to some this time.
IP Logged

Laura looks to be struggling with either a cold or some sort of infection today - definitely out of sorts.
IP Logged

I heard that it was said in commentary that Laura has chronic bronchitis. Not sure what that means but I remember she was doing a lot of coughing - was it earlier this year? Doha/Dubai or somewhere?

Beijing is probably the last place you want to be with that kind of problem. I really hope Laura gets some treatment/recovery.
IP Logged

Nice pics of Laura and Genie Bouchard

IP Logged

Surprised
IP Logged

Surprised

What's with the shocked face Prod?
IP Logged

She's hot but she has nothing on Lisicki.
IP Logged

What's with the shocked face Prod?

They both look amazing
IP Logged

They both look amazing

Oh,right Very Happy

Yeah,they're both very pretty girls,the lucky things! (#notevenatinybitenvious lol)

Genie's into her first Tour Final against Stosur tomorrow!
IP Logged

Oh,right Very Happy

Yeah,they're both very pretty girls,the lucky things! (#notevenatinybitenvious lol)

Genie's into her first Tour Final against Stosur tomorrow!

Stosur in a final, **** me. WTA dead.
IP Logged

She's hot but she has nothing on Lisicki.
 She's hot as hell, but where'd you see Lisicki with nothing on? In your dreams?
IP Logged

She's hot as hell, but where'd you see Lisicki with nothing on? In your dreams?

lol Its the expression, like Lisicki is way way hotter.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 ... 111 Reply