MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  The Other British Men
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 194 Reply

The Other British Men

Whatever is going on, his recent results have been a bit fishy for my liking.
IP Logged

Please tell me that was a pun!
IP Logged

Oh come on, it REALLY is a different kettle of fish to anything else we've seen!
IP Logged

Ah feck it, forgot to tuna in on bet365s website, still a fantastic run for RB.
IP Logged

Seriously, how many times has Murray played him, and these puns are still funny! lmao
IP Logged

Should see the fish related name in this week's Turkish DC team. lol
IP Logged

Oh? What was it!?
IP Logged

In other news, GB had 7 of the 8 quarter finalists in the grass court Futures in Ilkley with 3rd seed Goodall beat 4th seed David Rice in the final.

George Morgan who reached the final of the Wimbledon boys doubles reached his first Futures semi-final in Ilkley and he'll be the first of the GB boys (born 1992 or later) to reach the top 1000. Smile
IP Logged

Anyone heard of an Andrew Fitzpatrick?
IP Logged

Nope !  Never heard of him before Smile.

Here is what google says :
http://www.traceymcnee.com/index.php?page=fitzpatrick
IP Logged

Anyone heard of an Andrew Fitzpatrick?
Tennis wise, yes. Why?
IP Logged

Tennis wise, yes. Why?

Oh well, I was due to meet my friend in Manchester Friday night but I couldn't be bothered going so I stayed home.  I get a text off her fair late saying "Amy you should be here, my friend is bringing a friend who is a professional tennis player, number 14 in the country"  I said whats his name and it was Andrew Fitzpatrick.  I could have met a potential British star .... drat! lol
IP Logged

He's not number 14 in the country. lol Though he did win the doubles with Goodall in Ilkley.
IP Logged

What is he then?  I'm just repeating what I was told.  Unless it was juniors or something.
IP Logged

Someone's exaggerated or misheard his ranking somewhere...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 194 Reply