Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Rusedski's career in balance...
Pages: [1] Reply

Rusedski's career in balance...

Rusedski's career in the balance ..

Former British number one Greg Rusedski says he is yet to decide whether he will continue playing next season.
The 33-year-old has a long-term hip injury which may need surgery and he has lost his place in the top 200.
"My future is by no means decided and I'm still weighing up my options," said Rusedski, who will play in the Aberdeen Cup exhibition event on 25 November.
"I feel I've got some good tennis left, but I have to listen to my body and make the right call at the right time."
Rusedski's ranking means he no longer qualifies automatically for ATP Tour events...

Full story and some kind words for Andy...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/6150296.stm
IP Logged

I wouldn't be surprised if he joined Sky's tennis team. They've had him in the studio  a few times now.
IP Logged

Yes, it's obvious that's where his future ambitions lie - yawn, yawn.  Sorry but I'm not a huge fan of the Grin.
IP Logged

Yes, it's obvious that's where his future ambitions lie - yawn, yawn.  Sorry but I'm not a huge fan of the Grin.

He was on sky recently during the Paris masters and was very good. Much better than Barry.
IP Logged

he was on during masters cup aswell and i liked him ... he had really good points and i liked the smile .. only thing i didnt like was he said that he thought Nalbandian would win Blake ( but he didnt hehe)
IP Logged

Rusedski to play on next season
IP Logged

Aww he's an awesome guy...i met him at the Aberdeen Cup (hence the pic)  and he was sooo sweet!

Hes just a geniunly nice guy!
IP Logged

it shall be one of his last if not his last. He will soon be a BBC pundit or something like that
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply