Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  British Tennis  >  Rusedski's career in balance... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Rusedski's career in balance...

(Read 784 times)
netcord
Top Seed

Miles who?

Rusedski's career in balance... « on: November 15, 2006, 05:00 PM »

Rusedski's career in the balance ..

Former British number one Greg Rusedski says he is yet to decide whether he will continue playing next season.
The 33-year-old has a long-term hip injury which may need surgery and he has lost his place in the top 200.
"My future is by no means decided and I'm still weighing up my options," said Rusedski, who will play in the Aberdeen Cup exhibition event on 25 November.
"I feel I've got some good tennis left, but I have to listen to my body and make the right call at the right time."
Rusedski's ranking means he no longer qualifies automatically for ATP Tour events...

Full story and some kind words for Andy...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/6150296.stm
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Re: Rusedski's career in balance... « Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 01:16 AM »

I wouldn't be surprised if he joined Sky's tennis team. They've had him in the studio  a few times now.
IP Logged
reef
Junior

coral reef

Re: Rusedski's career in balance... « Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 08:32 PM »

Yes, it's obvious that's where his future ambitions lie - yawn, yawn.  Sorry but I'm not a huge fan of the Grin.
IP Logged
Danton
Futures Level

Just laugh - you'll feel better for it

Re: Rusedski's career in balance... « Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 09:58 PM »

Yes, it's obvious that's where his future ambitions lie - yawn, yawn.  Sorry but I'm not a huge fan of the Grin.

He was on sky recently during the Paris masters and was very good. Much better than Barry.
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

Re: Rusedski's career in balance... « Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 10:43 PM »

he was on during masters cup aswell and i liked him ... he had really good points and i liked the smile .. only thing i didnt like was he said that he thought Nalbandian would win Blake ( but he didnt hehe)
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Rusedski's career in balance... « Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 09:36 AM »

Rusedski to play on next season
IP Logged
*~Lauren~*

Re: Rusedski's career in balance... « Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 10:08 PM »

Aww he's an awesome guy...i met him at the Aberdeen Cup (hence the pic)  and he was sooo sweet!

Hes just a geniunly nice guy!
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: Rusedski's career in balance... « Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 12:27 AM »

it shall be one of his last if not his last. He will soon be a BBC pundit or something like that
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »