Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  British Tennis  >  Rusedski and Murray 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Go Down Reply
Author

Rusedski and Murray

(Read 4228 times)
arka
Re: Rudeski and Murray « Reply #15 on: April 16, 2006, 05:42 AM »

Tell me why Henman is terrible.
Not many people reach no.4 and its not as if Henman has been lucky, quite quite quite contrary in fact.
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: Rudeski and Murray « Reply #16 on: April 16, 2006, 05:48 AM »

Tell me why Henman is terrible.
Not many people reach no.4 and its not as if Henman has been lucky, quite quite quite contrary in fact.
listen, I just truthfully dis like him and thing all those people who go to Murray Mountain ( or as they call it Henmen hill) and say "enmen we g't it dis year! gonna winn et dis year!" Who are dressed in union jacks and pics of Henemn from Head to Toe.  When he never did it.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Rudeski and Murray « Reply #17 on: April 16, 2006, 05:54 AM »

listen, I just truthfully dis like him and thing all those people who go to Murray Mountain ( or as they call it Henmen hill) and say "enmen we g't it dis year! gonna winn et dis year!" Who are dressed in union jacks and pics of Henemn from Head to Toe.  When he never did it.

So you dislike him because he has a large fan base who support him year after year through all the bad times and the good coming back year after year even though he's never won wimbledon. And that's why you dislike him, because he has never won wibmbledon? That's kinda a sucky reason to dislike someone.
IP Logged
arka
Re: Rudeski and Murray « Reply #18 on: April 16, 2006, 06:02 AM »

So what will fans do????? Thats what people are supposed to do. If I were in the UK Id paint myself top to bottom and attend Wimbledon.

If people were to become fans of only winners, I am afraid tennis would be a very little followed sport. As only few guys out there are Slam winners.

And in any case you are giving us the logic of why you hate TIM HENMAN FANS and not TIM HENMAN. Tim has definately not recruited these people and I am looking forward for a proper reason. One possibly cant hate Tim Henman, he is a true gentleman. Okay, he is less talented than few guys out there, but blame God for that. He is a hard worker through and through and one of the nicest persons on the tour. From what I know he is the biggest gentleman out there along with Srichaphan.
IP Logged
arka
Re: Rudeski and Murray « Reply #19 on: April 16, 2006, 06:03 AM »

And Neil ,before this when was the last time we agreed on an issue? Very Happy
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Rudeski and Murray « Reply #20 on: April 16, 2006, 06:13 AM »

Henman ain't a gentleman! Just a posh ******! But a dman good tennis player. And that's all that matters! Very Happy roflmao 

And arka : somethings not right.....i must be tired.......... need sleep....... Wink
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

Re: Rudeski and Murray « Reply #21 on: April 16, 2006, 02:04 PM »

ok MurrayMountain91  i respect your views that you dont like Tim , i mean u r obviuosly a tennis fan not just a wimbledon fan and thereofre its ok if u dislike some players (just a bit gutted they happen to be British) Its like i dont like RadeK Stepanek but some people would have a go at me for that but u cant like everyone i mean its your own view on tim
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: Rudeski and Murray « Reply #22 on: April 16, 2006, 02:36 PM »

So what will fans do????? Thats what people are supposed to do. If I were in the UK Id paint myself top to bottom and attend Wimbledon.

If people were to become fans of only winners, I am afraid tennis would be a very little followed sport. As only few guys out there are Slam winners.

And in any case you are giving us the logic of why you hate TIM HENMAN FANS and not TIM HENMAN. Tim has definately not recruited these people and I am looking forward for a proper reason. One possibly cant hate Tim Henman, he is a true gentleman. Okay, he is less talented than few guys out there, but blame God for that. He is a hard worker through and through and one of the nicest persons on the tour. From what I know he is the biggest gentleman out there along with Srichaphan.
Let me rephraise something. I dont hate them but think they act like idiots. I do not like Tim no matter what you think. Hes a posh a**. When ever he loses ( which is recent) There is always a reason. Its never because the other guy was better. Oh it was the line man or my back!
IP Logged
XCW4EVA
Challenger Level

Re: Rudeski and Murray « Reply #23 on: April 16, 2006, 02:52 PM »

You know him so well them, You went to school or work with him then, I take it also u spent some time in his company or had a single decent conversation with him? U act like u know him when u have only ever seen him on tv
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: Rudeski and Murray « Reply #24 on: April 16, 2006, 03:21 PM »

you can't possibly be poking fun at every brit since 1938? no offence guys but no matter how much i'd like andy to win wimbledon, and no matter how confident i am in his ability to do so... it is unlikely that he will do it...
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: Rudeski and Murray « Reply #25 on: April 16, 2006, 04:20 PM »

you can't possibly be poking fun at every brit since 1938? no offence guys but no matter how much i'd like andy to win wimbledon, and no matter how confident i am in his ability to do so... it is unlikely that he will do it...
NO, I think he will win.
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

Re: Rudeski and Murray « Reply #26 on: April 16, 2006, 04:40 PM »

maybe in the future but not yet not when we have top players such as Federer and Blake and Lubjicic in there prime i think he has a chance in a few years
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Rudeski and Murray « Reply #27 on: April 16, 2006, 06:39 PM »

Rolling Eyes

What about Nalbandian?  Think That man's my favorite for this year.  =D> Fedo's going down!  ranting
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

Re: Rudeski and Murray « Reply #28 on: April 16, 2006, 09:41 PM »

good point julie i totally forgot bout him ( im sorry how did i forget him ?) yeah he is a hot fav , grt on grass to im with u all the way on fedo i like him and i respect him for what he has done for the gamebut he is getting a little boring to watch at the moment
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Rudeski and Murray « Reply #29 on: April 16, 2006, 09:47 PM »

Yea me too.

I like Federer a lot, not just for his success/talent but for the man he is and his way on court and with fans.  =D> =D>

It's enough though.. not Champ of Wimbly AGAIN.  #-o My next fav is Roddick because i like him more and i think it would be fantastic for him to finally win. But to be honest i can't see it happening and the next is Nalbandian! Excellent player on grass!!  =D>
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »