MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  The Other Brits : Women.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 58 Reply

The Other Brits : Women.

Don't get me wrong, I like her. I like the way she's caused scandal, I just think she'll never be respected if she carrys on with all this talk.
IP Logged

Safin talked like a tool and is one of the most loved players ever.
IP Logged

Yeah but it was decent talk. The reality is, she's not going to take any fine they throw at her. She just sounds like a spoilt brat. Maybe that's how Safin sounded when he first hit the scene, and people will grow to love her rediculous claims...
IP Logged

Bally into the QFs and will play Sharapova.
IP Logged

Oooh, come on Bally!
IP Logged
dan

im a massive fan of sharapova , but i always surport the brits so i don't know who to root for??? hehe
IP Logged

Keothavong should be at 10pm and Baltacha at midnight. They knew I had work from 5pm-8pm tonight. Horray!
IP Logged

im a massive fan of sharapova , but i always surport the brits so i don't know who to root for??? hehe
Tell me about it, such a dilemma! lol

And I'm sure that's what the tourney organisers had in mind, time difference didn't come into it!
IP Logged

Keothavong should be at 10pm and Baltacha at midnight. They knew I had work from 5pm-8pm tonight. Horray!
Baltacha is on much later than midnight. Memphis is 6 hours behind and Roddick's match, which is before Ballys, starts at 7pm local (1am UK time).
IP Logged

Anne should have a decent chance of winning as her opponent is "only" ranked 87th.
IP Logged

Baltacha is on much later than midnight. Memphis is 6 hours behind and Roddick's match, which is before Ballys, starts at 7pm local (1am UK time).

Oh really? I just did it as if every match was 2 hours long.
IP Logged

Keothavong is 4-1 up in the first set. Amazing!
IP Logged

Go go Anne. Show her you are top 50 material !
IP Logged

Anne gets the set 6-4. yay
IP Logged

Anne is leading 6-4 4-2 !
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 58 Reply