Andy Murray vs Nick Kyrgios, Saturday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  The Other Brits : Women.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 58 Reply

The Other Brits : Women.

arka

Ladies and Gentleman, it gives me immense pleasure to start a brand new service from next week - The Women's and Girl's edition of Other Brits! No idea if you are interested, but I am going to do this.

N.B. It will take a few months to tune up my knowledge and a few more to fine tune it, so this thread will be much short of perfection unless someone else wants to contribute.

[ Last edit by Arka October 18, 2006, 04:57 PM ] IP Logged
arka

Can I please have your comments on this idea?

Customer feedback, you know. wink
IP Logged
Amy

I think it's great if theres people interested. Alot of focus is on mens tennis (yes- it is more interesting to watch!) and if more people took a slight interest in the womens maybe it wouldn't be branded as boring any more.
IP Logged

I'm interested Wink
IP Logged
arka

I think it's great if theres people interested. Alot of focus is on mens tennis (yes- it is more interesting to watch!) and if more people took a slight interest in the womens maybe it wouldn't be branded as boring any more.

Ill launch yet another crusade then. hug

I'm interested Wink

Thank you Smile But Ill need a bit of time to reach perfection.
IP Logged
Amy

Im sure theres people who will help you and reveal things you can pick up and stuff Smile
IP Logged
arka

I really want all the help I can get. Very Happy Hope it will come.  crossfingers:
[ Last edit by Arka May 05, 2006, 11:04 AM ] IP Logged

i will definately help and i certainly want to know whats going on here!
IP Logged
Amy

i will definately help and i certainly want to know whats going on here!

Yeah. Our david's a bit of a womens tennis junkie Smile
IP Logged

yep... mmmmm jade curtis...
IP Logged

I don't think womens tennis is boring anyway Amy..... far from it, in fact quite a lot of the matches are more interesting than the mens!
IP Logged
arka

Its more competitive at least.
IP Logged

well how are we judging competitive? just cause they grunt like frickin mules doesnt mean that they are competing harder...
IP Logged

well how are we judging competitive? just cause they grunt like frickin mules doesnt mean that they are competing harder...

=D> =D> =D>
IP Logged

ya like that? i thought it was good....
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 58 Reply