Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  British Tennis  >  Tim and Greg and Parmar at Rotterdam 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Go Down Reply
Author

Tim and Greg and Parmar at Rotterdam

(Read 5702 times)
h_o_l
Futures Level

I jist push stuff araaaahhhhnnd

Tim and Greg and Parmar at Rotterdam « Reply #15 on: February 19, 2006, 02:32 PM »

ah now that is quite sweet...warming to him a bit
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Tim and Greg and Parmar at Rotterdam « Reply #16 on: February 19, 2006, 02:39 PM »

Quote from: "h_o_l"
ah now that is quite sweet...warming to him a bit

I have a couple more videos saved somewhere.  confused I made Annie and Laura warm towards Nadal.. now the rest of you. Mission commences.  Whistle
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Tim and Greg and Parmar at Rotterdam « Reply #17 on: February 19, 2006, 04:47 PM »

no hollie!!! dont cross to the dark side!!!!
i didn't think that clip was too funny... nadal is too good just like roger. maybe thats why i don't like him
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Tim and Greg and Parmar at Rotterdam « Reply #18 on: February 19, 2006, 05:01 PM »

dontknow everyone gets bored of the top 3... especially when there's not a lot of movement.
many people dislike Federer Razz ...you guys don't like nadal... people always have something negative to say about Roddick.....  no
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

Tim and Greg and Parmar at Rotterdam « Reply #19 on: February 19, 2006, 05:05 PM »

i like roddick! i feel so bad for him that he cannot win wimbledon... if roger federer beats him in all his slam finals and people think of him as a choker it just wouldn't be fair to him.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Tim and Greg and Parmar at Rotterdam « Reply #20 on: February 19, 2006, 05:08 PM »

That's the spirit!!!  goodjob

Im agreeing with that one David!!! Roddick's got a lot of things on his back.. firstly being US number 1 - not easy after the 70s/80s and now that some Swiss guy is beating him everywhere.. must be really hard for him. Frown
It's true about people thinking he's some guy who can't win anything. He's got a hell of a record in the world of tennis.. and just because he can't win Wimbledon against non-humain fedo doesn't mean he's a weakling and can't play tennis.  no
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

Tim and Greg and Parmar at Rotterdam « Reply #21 on: February 19, 2006, 05:20 PM »

kinda like the michael chang situation. he only won one slam but made it to the finals of 2 other!
IP Logged
~Lola~
Challenger Level

Flood me with your words - trust me, I can swim

Tim and Greg and Parmar at Rotterdam « Reply #22 on: February 19, 2006, 06:33 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"
the video where Nadal is with his cousin

That is the sweetest video ever, it's so cute!
The mobile phone one is funny, it never gets old. Thanks for posting it. goodjob
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Tim and Greg and Parmar at Rotterdam « Reply #23 on: February 19, 2006, 08:11 PM »

See that Sky Sports have got full coverage of Roterdam, shame andy's not there.
IP Logged
arka
Tim and Greg and Parmar at Rotterdam « Reply #24 on: February 20, 2006, 04:50 PM »

Rusedski beat Vik 63 75.
IP Logged
arka
Tim and Greg and Parmar at Rotterdam « Reply #25 on: February 21, 2006, 07:19 AM »

Arvind Parmar got through as lucky loser and plays Srichapan today.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Tim and Greg and Parmar at Rotterdam « Reply #26 on: February 21, 2006, 09:10 AM »

Oooo thats a tough one....
IP Logged
h_o_l
Futures Level

I jist push stuff araaaahhhhnnd

Tim and Greg and Parmar at Rotterdam « Reply #27 on: February 21, 2006, 10:49 AM »

Oh Srichapans great. He was highly entertaining at wimbledon if i remember...not least due to the argument over how to say his name!
IP Logged
arka
Tim and Greg and Parmar at Rotterdam « Reply #28 on: February 21, 2006, 10:58 AM »

I dont know about this one but the draw for Rotterdam says Parmar has retired with an injury.
IP Logged
tomdabomb

Going in on a prayer... lol « Reply #29 on: February 21, 2006, 11:16 AM »

Gregs got Davydenko, only real hope is to serve well and get to the tiebreak.. can't see him winning.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »