Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Monday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  British Tennis  >  Tim and Greg at Dubai
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

Tim and Greg at Dubai

arka

Here it is:

Tim has 765 points. He is defending nothing (This week last year was Indian Wells wk1!). His 18th best score is 25 from Vienna/Doha.

Greg has 805 points and is similarly defending nothing. His 18th best score does not matter as he lost in the first round.

So to cross Greg, Tim needs 805 – (765-25) = 65 points. Meaning he needs to go to the quarter finals or better.
IP Logged

Quote from: "hulahoop"
Very Happy Eurosport are covering Dubai.

Pity I didn't know that earlier!  Was Tim on?  Would have liked to have seen that.  Well done Tim and commiserations Greg.
IP Logged

I don't think the coverage started early enough to see Tim play
IP Logged

Quote from: "Waveforce"

I don't feel so bad now then.
IP Logged

Quote from: "Bevc"
Quote from: "Waveforce"

I don't feel so bad now then.

Slightly off topic - but when's the big move Bev? yahooo
IP Logged

Sorry for delay - been a bit busy to check all of MW!  

mexicanwave I feel a bit like this at the moment as I've just found out that Tim's won Stepanek - I'd got distracted by a phone call (saying bye to friends  Crying or Very sad ) and my kids told me he'd lost  ranting only for me to find out on shoutbox that he's won!  toot

Anyhow, big move next Tuesday - 7th March - all furniture being shipped this Fri, so this may be last time on MW  Crying or Very sad  for a while - may check out library at weekend/Monday.  Lots of mixed emotions but I'm sure that everything will work out fine, with a little hard work and a lot of love!  wub
IP Logged

such a pitty hope thing are alright make sure you do come back Wink

oh and if i hadn't checked out live scores i'd have told you he lost as well lol
IP Logged

Good Luck Bev!! I'm sure we'll all be thinking of you!
Try to enjoy it as much as you can!!

jumping-w00t
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply