Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  British Tennis  >  Tim Henman v David Nalbandian (4)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 25 Reply

Tim Henman v David Nalbandian (4)

Nalbandian nearly lost to Benneteau who served for the match and droped his serve.

Nalbandian has a 4-1 head to head lead against Tim but he hasn't been playing great tennis recently.

I like to think i'm an optimistic bunny so Tim in 3  nervous
IP Logged

c'mon TIMMY!!! if Nalbandian nearly lost to Benneteau then Tim should win i think....
IP Logged

Here's the Head to Head

I reckon Tim in 3.
IP Logged

Was just going to start this topic - Thanks for starting one!

Head and heart all mixed up!

Going with heart - Timmy in 3!

And not on order of play for Wednesday, so some rest for Tim but Nalbandian playing in doubles!
IP Logged

Good spot on the doubles - hopefully it's a tough one - and I like all the positive vibes we're sending out.  pray
IP Logged

sorry guys Nalbandian will be too good for Henners, Nal in 3
IP Logged

Why not, Henman has been in fantastic form this past month, he could beat Nalbandian, but every time I pick Henman he loses, so I'll go for Nalbandian in 3.
IP Logged

i think with the form he is in he could beat nalbandian.

he said he is hoping to get a seeding for the OZ Open and the way he is playing just now i can't see why not
IP Logged

Head and heart say Henners in 2 - Bandy has been crap of late and I doubt he'll beat Tim indoors this week.
IP Logged
arka

he said he is hoping to get a seeding for the OZ Open and the way he is playing just now i can't see why not

Good to see him aiming for that. I always knew that he would. I'm loving this new spark that he has conjured out of nowhere. I hope to see him back in the top 20 very soon.
IP Logged

Nalbandian in 3, I fear.
IP Logged

Right, Nalbandian lost his doubles match today - went to super tie break.  Will this help or hinder Timmy? dontknow
IP Logged
arka

Help.

A loss is a setback.
IP Logged

Help.

A loss is a setback.

Comforting words from you!  hug
IP Logged

Oh no Tim's on the non televised court tomorrow 4th on after two doubles matches and 1 singles Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 25 Reply