Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  British Tennis  >  Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Reply
Author

Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!!

(Read 2451 times)
colin_89
Futures Level

Master Series Winner, YAHOO!

Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « on: May 06, 2006, 07:32 PM »

Very Interesting though Murray and henman take on some italians in their first rnd with maybe T.Johansson for Henman and Nadal for Murray in 2nd rnd. The Winner Of them two mathces will then take on one another. I am very doubtful of Murray winning against Nadal But Convinced Henman could beat Johansson! It would be great to see another Murray V Henman In the 3rd Round So fingers Crossed.
IP Logged
arka
Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 07:35 PM »

Nadal has a tough match himself, and will surely be exhausted if he plays Murray.

Johansson has been out for so long now, I never expected him to play here. With all the rustiness, he will most probably lose to the Tiger.

So fingers crossed crossfingers
IP Logged
murray mad
ATP Level

flexible

Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 07:43 PM »

Everytime it's a tough draw for the Brits but that makes it more interesting because I don't want it to be easy, you want them to earn there places and it's not very rewarding if you beat the easy players.
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 07:54 PM »

remember people... there is no second round until there is...
IP Logged
murray mad
ATP Level

flexible

Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006, 07:56 PM »

A Tournament roflmao.
IP Logged
colin_89
Futures Level

Master Series Winner, YAHOO!

Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #5 on: May 06, 2006, 08:02 PM »

JUST TO ADD JOHANSSON HASN`T PLAYED THIS YEAR SINCE FEB AND GUESS WHO THE LAST PERSON HE PLAYED WAS..... HENMAN WHO BEAT HIM IN STRAIGHT SETS!
IP Logged
arka
Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #6 on: May 06, 2006, 10:50 PM »

Ahhh... good observation there. goodjob
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 08:20 PM »

yeah i remebr this ... we should never get ahead of ourself ..... but if we do ... Nadal 2nd round ? ( sorry i will shutup)
IP Logged
murray mad
ATP Level

flexible

Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 09:12 PM »

Yeah no talking about Nadal and Murray just yet :-$ :-#.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #9 on: May 07, 2006, 09:15 PM »

Yeah no talking about Nadal and Murray just yet :-$ :-#.

The thread is back up and running in Andy Murray  Think

Oops!
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #10 on: May 08, 2006, 09:48 AM »

Nadal has a tough match himself, and will surely be exhausted if he plays Murray.

Hmmm....he's an extremely fit guy - I doubt he'd be exhausted.....
IP Logged
arka
Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #11 on: May 08, 2006, 09:50 AM »

I dont think he is extremely fit sorry wink He missed a huge part of the season opening due to injuries.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #12 on: May 08, 2006, 09:53 AM »

And has since gone on to beat Feddy in the final of a tournament....
IP Logged
arka
Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #13 on: May 08, 2006, 09:54 AM »

And lost to Carlos Moya in round 2...... wink
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #14 on: May 08, 2006, 09:55 AM »

Yeah well.....

Singles Record: 22 - 3

Singles Titles: 3

Doubles Record: 2 - 0

Doubles Titles: 0

Prize Money: $905,600
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »