Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  British Tennis  >  Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Reply
Author

Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!!

(Read 2825 times)
arka
Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #15 on: May 08, 2006, 09:59 AM »

Many people think that I hate Nadal or something. Its actually very wrong. The thing is that he is nowhere  to people like Federer and comparing him with Federer is what I dislike so much. There are other reasons too....
IP Logged
arka
Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #16 on: May 08, 2006, 10:05 AM »

He lost to Blake, Moya and Clement this year. No.2 is his limit unless the ATP changes its name to ACTP.

As in Association of Clay Tennis Professionals. wink
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #17 on: May 08, 2006, 10:19 AM »

Why does every thread we have have to turn into some sort of arguement about Nadal?! Seriously, I'm fed up of it. Change the record!  ranting
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #18 on: May 08, 2006, 10:20 AM »

Why does every thread we have have to turn into some sort of arguement about Nadal?! Seriously, I'm fed up of it. Change the record!  ranting

clap
IP Logged
arka
Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #19 on: May 08, 2006, 10:21 AM »

Come on Laura! I did not want to start an arguement wink I merely commented and we start it all over again. hug
IP Logged
arka
Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #20 on: May 08, 2006, 10:38 AM »

Why does every thread we have have to turn into some sort of arguement about Nadal?

Sorry but I have a few amazing talents. :P Both good and bad.
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #21 on: May 08, 2006, 11:28 AM »

I don't know that you're always the guilty one but it just always seems to head in that general direction, every time! And then we always all come up with the same posts, oh Andy can beat him, oh but he's unbeatable on clay, oh but look at him on grass, oh but he beat the Fed, unbeaten streak, blah blah blah. Followed bu a few emoticons with come on Andy or Vamos Nadal it all gets very heated, we agree to disagree and then the thread dies. Lets stop doing it! It's not the only thing we can talk about!
IP Logged
arka
Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #22 on: May 08, 2006, 11:31 AM »

I feel a mad desire to post a certain thought, but since it is totally unnecessary, Ill keep shut.

wink
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #23 on: May 08, 2006, 12:27 PM »

how does he have a 2-0 doubles record? for what tournament?
IP Logged
arka
Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #24 on: May 08, 2006, 12:35 PM »

Make that 2-2.

Atp's fault, not Laura's. wink
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #25 on: May 08, 2006, 12:48 PM »

ah... thanks arka.
IP Logged
arka
Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #26 on: May 08, 2006, 12:50 PM »

You are welcome Smile

The ATP site is making quite a few mistakes these days....
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #27 on: May 08, 2006, 01:12 PM »

both sites are... their webmasters suck
IP Logged
arka
Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #28 on: May 08, 2006, 01:16 PM »

Both sites as in? ATP and WTA?
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

Re: Tough Draw For the Brits in Rome!!!! « Reply #29 on: May 08, 2006, 01:21 PM »

yes. ATP and WTA. you'd think that they would have pics for everybody... but nope...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »