Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  British Tennis  >  Your Davis Cup team for Ukraine 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Your Davis Cup team for Ukraine  (Read 1443 times)
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Your Davis Cup team for Ukraine « Reply #30 on: February 25, 2009, 04:50 PM »

Ward v Eaton now at 17-17
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Your Davis Cup team for Ukraine « Reply #31 on: February 25, 2009, 05:34 PM »

Over 7 hours of play and Eaton wins 21-19 in the 5th.

Both Eaton and Goodall have won 2 matches.
IP Logged
Scottie
World No 1

Re: Your Davis Cup team for Ukraine « Reply #32 on: February 25, 2009, 07:13 PM »

So Eaton v Goodall for the guaranteed spot on the team.
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Your Davis Cup team for Ukraine « Reply #33 on: February 25, 2009, 07:18 PM »

Yep. They play each other on Friday.
IP Logged
netcord
Top Seed

Miles who?

Re: Your Davis Cup team for Ukraine « Reply #34 on: February 25, 2009, 08:17 PM »

If that had been an official tour match.... It would've been the world record!!! shocking
What does JL do if 3 finish on 2 wins each? 
IP Logged
netcord
Top Seed

Miles who?

Re: Your Davis Cup team for Ukraine « Reply #35 on: February 25, 2009, 08:21 PM »

Also, did Huss/ Hutchins withdraw from Delray yesterday?
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Re: Your Davis Cup team for Ukraine « Reply #36 on: February 25, 2009, 10:01 PM »

Yep they did, Hutchins was at the play-off today, as was I. Smile

I got there at 11, Eaton v Ward was 2-2 in the 1st and it didn't finish until half 5!.
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Your Davis Cup team for Ukraine « Reply #37 on: February 25, 2009, 10:32 PM »

You done great with all of those text updates, Josh. thumb up Going again on Friday? Very Happy
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Re: Your Davis Cup team for Ukraine « Reply #38 on: February 25, 2009, 10:49 PM »

Can't miss school twice in a week Frown
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Your Davis Cup team for Ukraine « Reply #39 on: February 25, 2009, 10:52 PM »

You missed school! lmao Shame but true that you can't miss school on Friday.  Rolling Eyes

How did you get in today? Was it a case of just walking in?
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Re: Your Davis Cup team for Ukraine « Reply #40 on: February 26, 2009, 05:05 PM »

You missed school! lmao Shame but true that you can't miss school on Friday.  Rolling Eyes

How did you get in today? Was it a case of just walking in?

Yeah it was pretty easy once I got there. I just walked in and thold the guy at reception I wanted to watch the Davis Cup and he gave me a visitors book to sign and I was in.
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Your Davis Cup team for Ukraine « Reply #41 on: February 26, 2009, 05:11 PM »

Can't believe it's that easy. Very Happy  If everyone knew it was that easy then probably more people would turn up. Though they'd need to have a limit on the number of spectators and also I don't think most people know exactly where the NTC is.
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Re: Your Davis Cup team for Ukraine « Reply #42 on: February 26, 2009, 05:19 PM »

It's pretty hard to get to, there aren't any tube stations very close.  You need about a 10 minute bus ride and then another 5-10 minute walk, but I guess there just isn't much attraction in watching two lowly ranked players play with no ranking points at stake.  It will be interesting if there is a bigger crowd tomorrow given the coverage yesterday's match has received.
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Your Davis Cup team for Ukraine « Reply #43 on: February 26, 2009, 07:45 PM »

Apparently tomorrow's matches have been cancelled with Goodall and Eaton being picked for the team..... and Ward and Fleming as hitting partners.

Also they've been cancelled because Goodall and Evans are ill.

What a mess!  doh
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »