Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Travelling 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] Go Down Reply
Author

Travelling

(Read 7231 times)
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Travelling « Reply #135 on: November 22, 2005, 07:46 PM »

Yea pretty much the same with my class i suppose...  no
Couple of girls like tennis and watch bits here and there - others know of Wimbledon and watch some on the beep.. then others..  ranting For my GCSE English oral i did Andy Murray.. when i said i would be talking about him in my "assesed minutes" i could hear people in the audience whispering "who the hell is that?"  pullhair
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Travelling « Reply #136 on: November 22, 2005, 08:30 PM »

I never did year 9 sats either, i go to a private school too  goodjob  But i did have to do the Key Stage 1 + 2 ones  ranting , they're such a waste of time!
At my school, we have people in the IT room patrolling up and down making sure you don't do anything at all "fun"  :P , but you can go into the Music Technology Room (where there are computers, keyboards, microphones, headphones etc. plugged in), and do pretty much whatever you want  goodjob
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Travelling « Reply #137 on: November 22, 2005, 08:39 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"
Quote from: "iaintheviolaplayer"
i feel very sorry for you all.the most moderating i have now is whatever restrictions theyve put on the uni network and unless your downloading huge files theres not many of them.

Aww!  hug What's worse.. at my school the Google Images is restricted.  ranting
I mean what in the WORLD do they think we look up on Google Images. Teachers are sometimes a bit nutty.. of course Hullahoop's an acception!  goodjob

roflmao  LOL. So glad you added that last bit t_s.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Travelling « Reply #138 on: November 22, 2005, 09:14 PM »

Quote from: "hulahoop"

roflmao  LOL. So glad you added that last bit t_s.

Very Happy What comes around goes around.. i do try and keep my distance from teachers  Whistle But seriously Tally (or should i say Miss) you are an acception.. none of my teachers know about tennis  pullhair Even the PE ones still think Safin is some failed russian pop singer.  no
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Travelling « Reply #139 on: November 22, 2005, 09:19 PM »

Yeah Tally, you sound like quite a cool teacher  goodjob
All ourteachers are sooo anoying  ranting  and all ourgames teachers, really can't play games  :P
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Travelling « Reply #140 on: November 22, 2005, 09:30 PM »

Yes.. keep talking!  Whistle Just to point out that each topic has gone of subject  roflmao One of the reasons this board is so awsome!!  goodjob
IP Logged
Mathlete
Junior

Travelling « Reply #141 on: November 25, 2005, 12:07 PM »

Quote from: "Josh"
Seems like everyone is going to or at Edinburgh here.  I have no idea where I want to go.

I wouldnt like to go to Edingburgh. I live in Dorset so it'll take me hours and hours to get up there. I don't think i could be that far away from home. it's just too far.
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Travelling « Reply #142 on: November 25, 2005, 12:15 PM »

I live in London, but i'd love to live in Edinburgh, even if it is hours away  Whistle
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Travelling « Reply #143 on: November 25, 2005, 04:04 PM »

TV isnt too bad...it could have been worse
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »