Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  100th Member 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Reply
Author

100th Member

(Read 6038 times)
Banannie
Veteran

100th Member « Reply #15 on: November 19, 2005, 08:41 PM »

I'm not sure if i'd like hundreds of members, with a small amount, like on here it's great. We all know who everyone is and we have a laugh  goodjob
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

100th Member « Reply #16 on: November 19, 2005, 08:43 PM »

Yeah I agree.  It feels like we know each other more if there are less people.
IP Logged
Mathlete
Junior

100th Member « Reply #17 on: November 19, 2005, 09:00 PM »

This is the first forum i've ever been on and i have to say i love it here. My friends think i'm a lemon for loving tennis even though i suck at it but you guys dont care!!
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

100th Member « Reply #18 on: November 19, 2005, 10:34 PM »

Quote from: "Banannie"
I'm not sure if i'd like hundreds of members, with a small amount, like on here it's great. We all know how everyone is and we have a laugh  goodjob

Frown yup That's my greatest fear. I would hate to lose the camaraderie we have here.  no
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

100th Member « Reply #19 on: November 19, 2005, 10:37 PM »

Come next Wimbledon, this website would of got past Google's 'aging delay' and be placed high up, then Andy will reach the semi-finals and this place will be on fire!  bounce_everyone  doctor  yes
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

100th Member « Reply #20 on: November 19, 2005, 10:54 PM »

Quote from: "Mark"
Come next Wimbledon, this website would of got past Google's 'aging delay' and be placed high up, then Andy will reach the semi-finals and this place will be on fire!  bounce_everyone  doctor  yes

Oh no what a nightmare, I would love Andy to win Wimbledon but than this forum wouldn't be possible  shocking There would come new fans and a lot of them...  :uhm:
I will say  :P to them
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

100th Member « Reply #21 on: November 19, 2005, 11:03 PM »

Yea well.. hopefully our "minature" community stays close!  hug
Lots of people is quite a hassle at times.. you can't possible get to know everyone.  :P
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

100th Member « Reply #22 on: November 19, 2005, 11:04 PM »

ranting And I don't want to get to know them all, half of them are just people who register and never post, Grrrr  :P
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

100th Member « Reply #23 on: November 20, 2005, 09:43 AM »

Quote from: "top_spin"

Well said. I hope, even if this forum does grow, that all the regulars here still stay close.
But also, if you think about it, even though we have 96 members, there are only about 15 regulars..........
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

100th Member « Reply #24 on: November 20, 2005, 11:52 AM »

Quote from: "Banannie"
Quote from: "top_spin"

Well said. I hope, even if this forum does grow, that all the regulars here still stay close.
But also, if you think about it, even though we have 96 members, there are only about 15 regulars..........

That's very true aswell!! If you have a look at the member list quite a few have under 5 posts or none at all!  Think
Well im definitly thinking this 96 figure will grow.. this time next year.. phwaoor! get ready guys!!  goodjob
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

100th Member « Reply #25 on: November 20, 2005, 01:01 PM »

Yeah a lot of the people who register don't post.  I don't really see what the point in that is, are they just registering for the sake of it.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

100th Member « Reply #26 on: November 21, 2005, 10:44 PM »

Yip...the more famous Andy becomes, the more people will join.

Even though I am a new user. I already feel that there is a mini-community. Thats much betterr than 4000+ members
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

100th Member « Reply #27 on: November 21, 2005, 11:40 PM »

hey. im member 98 so you're getting there.there will no doubt be many more people who read the board but arent registered as well, i did that for a while when i was just looking at a few different places to see news and discussion of andy who ive been following since about a month before he won us juniors but ive decided this is by far the best place. well done all you regulars and particularly mark for the fantastic site
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

100th Member « Reply #28 on: November 22, 2005, 01:48 AM »

Quote from: "iaintheviolaplayer"
hey. im member 98 so you're getting there.there will no doubt be many more people who read the board but arent registered as well, i did that for a while when i was just looking at a few different places to see news and discussion of andy who ive been following since about a month before he won us juniors but ive decided this is by far the best place. well done all you regulars and particularly mark for the fantastic site

=D>  Yeah! I love it when people lurk and then realise this is a great site. I always lurk,   shocking  (Ooh er, that sounds quite rude! )but I didn't for this site.

Someone mentioned it in a very favourable way on another board, and-HEY PRESTO I signed up.

Now I'm fiercely loyal; and cant imagine a better place to find out about Andy.  Official or not, I LOVE this place.

Very Happy So, huge welcome iain...etc. ( can you really play the viola? if so kudos to you. I play the clarinet and piano, but anything that requires scraping on a string is beyond me. You have my utmost respect)

<Tally: going all sloppy>  Embarassed  Embarassed
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

100th Member « Reply #29 on: November 22, 2005, 01:58 AM »

Oh MW is so musical!

I was taught paino at fairly young age, it was pretty much forced on me so unfortunatly I lost my liking for it. But I learnt a bit of Saxophone recently, gave it up after two weeks but apparently I was a bit of a natural so might take it up again.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »