Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  100th Member
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 Reply

100th Member

Quote from: "eira_arian"
clarinet and piano for me too hulahoop!! they are blatently the best!! Very Happy although, i would LOVE to learn to play the cello too....

hehee.. we are all clarinetists!!  goodjob We should form a little ensemble.... and play "He's A Jolly Good Fella" for Andy. Smile
As for piano.. i've always wanted to play it. I took up guitar instead which looking back now.. was a good choice.
IP Logged

99 users.. population grown quite well these past weeks. Very Happy

Next registered user.. the 100th one!!! Congrats...
IP Logged

Just wondering but has Mark removed 'Andy' from the forums, I couldn't find him on the memberlist? goodjob
IP Logged

Can I play drums in that ensemble???
IP Logged

Quote from: "Sir Panda"

Definitly!  goodjob Add a little rock 'n' roll touch to the act! Smile As for making it scottish.. we're missing Bag Pipes!  Eh?
IP Logged

Ah, bagpipes! I love those Very Happy
IP Logged

Quote from: "JohnW"
Ah, bagpipes! I love those Very Happy

me too - fantastic instruments Very Happy i love the fact that theres bagpiping buskers in edinburgh - highlight of the city!! ooo i love edinburgh....tis amazing!!
IP Logged

LOL....but Murraymaniac implies that that person loves Andy Murray....how can Andy Murray love Andy Murray???

Sorry, I was refering to John's suggestion of having a rank called 'Andrew Murray' - your Murraymaniac is very good, I may just implement it, but you'll have to find out yourself when you get to 20,000000 posts.
IP Logged

Quote from: "Mark"
LOL....but Murraymaniac implies that that person loves Andy Murray....how can Andy Murray love Andy Murray???

Sorry, I was refering to John's suggestion of having a rank called 'Andrew Murray' - your Murraymaniac is very good, I may just implement it, but you'll have to find out yourself when you get to 20,000000 posts.

lol - should do that in about a month and a half i reckon.....

Wink
IP Logged

Quote from: "top_spin"

Definitly!  goodjob Add a little rock 'n' roll touch to the act! Smile As for making it scottish.. we're missing Bag Pipes!  Eh?

Aha... this is where one of my random skills/talents come in  Wink
I do in fact know how toplay the bagpipes!! t'was a long, long time ago, but im sure i'd still know how to do it....
IP Logged

Quote from: "Banannie"
Quote from: "top_spin"

Aha... this is where one of my random skills/talents come in  Wink
I do in fact know how toplay the bagpipes!! t'was a long, long time ago, but im sure i'd still know how to do it....

shocking Bag pipes!! Phwaoor! *a dream*
That's excellent!  =D> Well means Andy's got a rather bright and talented bunch of fans here! Fantastic. Any suggestions for a band name.. Phoney Murray Melodies?  :-({|=
IP Logged

Jamming Jaffa Cakes  Rock ya ...?
IP Logged

100 USERS!!  mexicanwave

A memorable moment in history!!  yahooo Truely speaking.. magnolia12 gives it away.. she's an "old" friend from VR!! Welcome Laura!!  hug  (ooo yes another Laura!)  =D>
IP Logged

Celebrate good times, come on! Woehoew!  goodjob
IP Logged

Cool... I think I was the 90th member, so thats about 10 members in 2 weeks. Not bad at all!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 Reply