MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  24 - Every second counts...
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 Reply

24 - Every second counts...

About time there was a fairly decent episode, so that's 2 out of 7 episodes that have been reasonable.
IP Logged

This season really sucks....
IP Logged

Yup and for that reason, it's pretty much certain to be the last season. What a way to go Frown
IP Logged

I was positive...but with every episode I am looking for something good...which tells me its bad.

I'm really sad about it Frown
IP Logged

Wow... a good episode for once.
IP Logged

If that was a good episode...this season must be ****.
IP Logged

Now that was 24 back to its old self right there Very Happy
IP Logged

Should have stopped after season 5.
IP Logged

Last season was good so glad it stayed on but this season has been terrible but apparently NBC might take the show from Fox.
IP Logged

wow! Last night was classic 24! Great stuff!!! I really hope it continues like this...because then it might turn out to be a good season.

If NBC takes it...I don't think it will last much longer. NBC does horrible viewer wise.
IP Logged

Not sure what you mean, NBC is a hugely popular network... if I had to choose for a network to take it from Fox, they would be my first choice.
IP Logged

Look at ratings....NBC is usually in 3rd or 4th out of the Big 4 in the USA. Fox even beats it now...thanks really to House and American Idol. My first choice would probably be CBS then ABC.
IP Logged

24 Axed!

FOX Cancels 24

Hit US drama 24 has been axed, with the eighth and current series being its final TV outing.

While it ends in the US on 24 May, a big screen version starring Kiefer Sutherland as anti-terrorism agent Jack Bauer is still in the pipeline.

IP Logged

Well, they are not ending on a high unfortunately. Hopefully the movie is good.
IP Logged

The last few episodes have been very good! The gun fight in the tunnels was great and classic 24!

I'm really starting to get sad its almost over Frown
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 Reply