Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Ahh the 90's ...
Pages: 1 2 [3] Reply

Ahh the 90's ...

i hated those things.never had one myself but ppl were just obsessive about them
IP Logged

When mine died I dropped and it came back to life.  I have hundreds of Pokemon cards.  Just collected them, never played the game.
IP Logged

only thing i ever really collect has been books, films and cds
IP Logged

i used to collect beanie babies! i think they are up in the loft somewhere! i had ssssoooo many! and i remember my great auntie used to give me these mini china dolls to collect but i gave them to charity because they freaked me out! she meant well bless her! oh and i used to collect the football stickers goodjob
IP Logged

Ooo yes - I had loads of beanies too!
IP Logged

Ahhhhh....... Beanie Babies w00t Have a huuuge box full of them somewhere  Think
IP Logged

Still have mine on a shelf above my bed, got about 20 and my sister has about 50.
IP Logged

I totally forgot about Beanie Babies, I had so many of them. shocking
As for the football stickers, they were great!
IP Logged

theyre evil as well
IP Logged

Have no idea wot to do with my beanie baby things, think theyre stuffed in a cupboard somewhere. Anyone remember those plastic monster things you had to throw to try and knock your opponents over? there was a huge craze for them at school, and furbys...mine ended up at the bottom of the stairs after annoying me one too many times!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Reply