Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Am back 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Am back

(Read 2538 times)
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

Am back « Reply #15 on: November 01, 2005, 08:07 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"
Quote from: "heavenlyangel"
Please please please let me in shallowville  Very Happy

permission most certainly granted Very Happy welcome to the dark side  :twisted:

Woohoooooo thanks for that lol
hmm i wonder if i can add " member of shaollowville " as my signature lol
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Am back « Reply #16 on: November 01, 2005, 08:28 PM »

Welcome back.  See a lot has changed since you last visited.
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

Am back « Reply #17 on: November 01, 2005, 08:31 PM »

Thanks Josh  Smile

Yes this place is alot madder now lol ......... why did i come back lol
No seriously i am glad to be back and nice to know i was missed so would like to thank everyone  Very Happy
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Am back « Reply #18 on: November 02, 2005, 01:37 PM »

Good to see you back, Mands. You most definitely have been missed.  Very Happy Hope things are better for you now.

As for Shallowville? I haven't got a clue where that is Wink I'm sure I've never posted any pictures of shirtless players like Andy Roddick

And as for taking time out to lust over various tennis players? Nah! I'll leave that for the youngsters!!

I would never make a huge long post about the divine Pat Rafter without a passing reference to his sublime tennis skills. It would never occur to me just how PHWOAR he is.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Am back « Reply #19 on: November 02, 2005, 01:47 PM »

Great to have you back Mands.... and even better to have another Shallowville resident!  It's a tremendously chic, but very inane place where the residents have difficulty in focusing on anything other than divine wit, stunning men and fabulous shoes......... wink

Hope all is well with you now.. hug
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

Am back « Reply #20 on: November 02, 2005, 02:01 PM »

Hi Mandy,  I echo everyone elses thoughts but please don't be pulled into the dark side, stay with me, there is danger over there, they stalk, they tease Andys hair and clothes, please don't do it save yourself from a life of shallowness, they have nearly tempted me but I have resisted.  They even go mwa ha ha, that is scary, sounds like mad scientist with sticky up hair. Stay here and be angelic innocent
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Am back « Reply #21 on: November 02, 2005, 03:17 PM »

Quote from: "KitKat"
Hi Mandy,  I echo everyone elses thoughts but please don't be pulled into the dark side, stay with me, there is danger over there, they stalk, they tease Andys hair and clothes, please don't do it save yourself from a life of shallowness, they have nearly tempted me but I have resisted.  They even go mwa ha ha, that is scary, sounds like mad scientist with sticky up hair. Stay here and be angelic innocent

lol i think Mandy has already entered shallowville, and erm.. there is no escape  :twisted:
Andy "teasing" is humour in another dimension  Smile which means nothing of it is personal.. and the clothes well i have small issues with it, powder blue, wine red shorts... but im sure if you have a look at my on court fashion sense there would be the same controversy!  Smile

mad scientists.. sticky up hair.. sounds like Einstein.. and suprisingly im born on exactly the same day as him  Very Happy mwahahaa!
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Am back « Reply #22 on: November 02, 2005, 03:28 PM »

lol you are so part of shallowville already!! don't deny it Wink
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

Am back « Reply #23 on: November 02, 2005, 04:07 PM »

Hi KitKat

Me i am always an  innocent but on the odd occassions i do like to show my  snakeman side lol
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

Am back « Reply #24 on: November 03, 2005, 09:27 AM »

Nooooooo, I have not entered Shallowville, I'm angelic innocent there is no devil in me  :twisted: I'm a good girl I am.  You are trying to temp me again, begone  =; devil women.  You are too scary  nervous
I will not succumb. I willllllllll nottttttttt succumbbbbbbbbb :^o  What do you mean my nose is growing? Embarassed
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Am back « Reply #25 on: November 03, 2005, 09:44 AM »

:^o .... Mwa ha ha........................... :twisted:
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »