Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  anyone willing to text me andys scores next week?
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

anyone willing to text me andys scores next week?

Glad you found somebody Angie, although I was about to offer if nobody else had.  Hope you have a great cruise! hug

Thanks Aileen! Can't wait and its my birthday Monday so double celebration  yay
IP Logged

Thanks Aileen! Can't wait and its my birthday Monday so double celebration  yay
Hope you have a very happy one, Angie!
IP Logged

I'll text you, Angie.

Send me a PM with your number.

Linda will that not cost you a fortune texting from Canada to a UK mobile? Not trying to step on your toes but I cd do it for free.

BTW Angie sometimes the signal goes when ur at at sea - then u get loadsa texts when you wake up in port. not always but best to be prepared in case u feel abandoned! lol
IP Logged

Em, maybe 'fortune' is slight exaggeration lol
IP Logged

Linda will that not cost you a fortune texting from Canada to a UK mobile? Not trying to step on your toes but I cd do it for free.

BTW Angie sometimes the signal goes when ur at at sea - then u get loadsa texts when you wake up in port. not always but best to be prepared in case u feel abandoned! lol
Maybe you could send Angie or Linda a PM, Westie, just in case they don't come back on this thread and read your posts.
IP Logged

OK westie, that's nice of you to offer also Smile linda are you wanting westie to do it instead just in case yours is high charges to a UK Moby?
IP Logged

I will text Linda Aileen, as you say she may not be back on for a few days Smile
IP Logged
Caz

Glad you got that sorted Angie......Have a great holiday and Happy Birthday for Monday!
IP Logged

Glad you got that sorted Angie......Have a great holiday and Happy Birthday for Monday!

Thanks mate  hug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply