Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Arts and Crafts
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] Reply

Arts and Crafts

It's part of coursework for one of my modules as Uni.

Think exactly what are you to make a model of?? Curious now Smile
IP Logged

Right now, kitchen knifes. In a week or two we'll move on to other things.
IP Logged

Got the corner stamp and ribbon for the invites for the April wedding over the weekend yay so now all set to go with working on them Very Happy
IP Logged

Cross stitch

IP Logged

Wow that's amazing!
IP Logged

Done (for now) the stamping on the 1st lot of wedding invites!! yay Will probably need to do a few more, but I've done 80 so enough to be going on with for finishing with the ribbon and butterflies bounce
IP Logged

Okay so have now finished the wedding invites for both friends (and now got another lot to do for someone else) and thought I'd post the photos. I've still the name cards to do...and only 7 weeks till the first wedding nervous suddenly it all seems very real lol

* L&D Final (c).JPG (23.73 KB, 336x448 - viewed 96 times.)

* L&M Final.JPG (26.87 KB, 448x336 - viewed 91 times.)
IP Logged

Gorgeous!!!!! Very Happy yay You're so talented!! hug
IP Logged

Gorgeous!!!!! Very Happy yay You're so talented!! hug

Smile glad you like them, busy working on examples and chatting with the bride about the next lot for August wedding Smile
IP Logged

Okay so have now finished the wedding invites for both friends (and now got another lot to do for someone else) and thought I'd post the photos. I've still the name cards to do...and only 7 weeks till the first wedding nervous suddenly it all seems very real lol

They really are gorgeous Hazel - well done! clap
IP Logged

Okay seems a while ago that I started this but now only 6 days till my best friends wedding yay So here is the complete set of stationery that I've done for them Smile

* DSC02152.JPG (92.48 KB, 448x336 - viewed 63 times.)
IP Logged

Gorgeous clap
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] Reply