MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Bill vs Andrew (murrays_mint vs Sir Panda)
Poll
Who will come out on top over the course of the year?  (Voting closed: March 11, 2007, 02:46 PM)
Bill - 4 (19%)
Andrew - 3 (14.3%)
Draw - 3 (14.3%)
I really don't care - 7 (33.3%)
emmmmmm. Terracota?? - 4 (19%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Reply

Bill vs Andrew (murrays_mint vs Sir Panda)

I won!  yay yay  w00t

If Julia makes it up to Glasgow Uni next year, I feel there will be a Sir Panda vs top_spin thread.  Whistle

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You're an absolute arse on the court Andrew, make me furious with the little things you do when I double fault or what not - I'm getting angry just thinking about. lmao

We are still to have an MW tourney Very Happy
IP Logged

So when was the last you actually seen Bill, Andrew?
IP Logged

So when was the last you actually seen Bill, Andrew?

Stacking shelves in Tesco, he still follows Murray, he'll get his ass down to uni I think eventually.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You're an absolute arse on the court Andrew, make me furious with the little things you do when I double fault or what not - I'm getting angry just thinking about. lmao

We are still to have an MW tourney Very Happy

lmao Julia is the easiest person to wind-up on a tennis court, sometimes she won't speak to me for at least 10 minutes after a match. Very Happy roflmao
IP Logged

Didn't you say he'll be in Glasgow next year probably? Think

Anyways I'm sure my dad will be willing to play at least twice a week in the summer so Andrew you'll be no competition for me come September.
IP Logged

You'll be working in the summer, and I'll be playing a bit next summer as well. With tennis maybe twice a week for the next three years, should be able to join a club after I graduate and participate in club tournaments. Very Happy

I'll go easy on you. tender
IP Logged

No because you're a 6 foot 3 heffalump serving like a 3 year old practising ballet, there's no way I can concentrate on returning and it gets me so frustrated. grr

I'll go easy on you. tender

My arse, my ground strokes are way better than yours :P
IP Logged

If Federer plays ballet tennis, then what is this Julia? roflmao

IP Logged

Is that you, Andrew? roflmao
IP Logged

Awww....   young love.....  wub Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

Yes, in the foreground. Do you not recognise the trademark, yet unorthodox forehand?!
IP Logged

Yes, in the foreground. Do you not recognise the trademark, yet unorthodox forehand?!

roflmao

Federer looks like Karlovic compared to you.
IP Logged

roflmao

Federer looks like Karlovic compared to you.

roflmao Cheers buddy.
IP Logged

Is that Julia you're playing? Whoever it is looks like they're wearing Rafa's pirate pants.
IP Logged

No, that would be my father, who thinks that, because he chases a lot of balls, he is Nadal. Very Happy

He's still quite a quick guy for 48, mind you.
IP Logged

Fancy a game in July Andrew? Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Reply