Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  UK Coalition Govt: Success or failure? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 30 Go Down Reply
Author

UK Coalition Govt: Success or failure?

(Read 10030 times)
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: UK Coalition Govt: Success or failure? « Reply #330 on: May 09, 2011, 04:51 PM »

No wonder scots get sick of your carping. I am just stating the facts. Which you do not seem to like. You are English and entitled to say as you want ( as its still a democracy as far as I know) You mone about scottish
representation at Westminister. So the solution is easy as plain as your face. Everything scottish should be dealt with in the Scottish Parliament I was not being aggressive as I said I am stating the facts. You come over as the aggressive one. And by the way England is not a big country either so much for small country syndrome. Have an English parliament if thats what you want I'm sure scots will not care.

Eh? You're the one saying you felt overwhelmed! Also, where have you seen me complain? I do believe that you're the type to get het up over nothing just to satisfy your own national pride. There was an odd girl on here a while back - Scotland'sandy, I believe - who was just the same. Slightly less eloquent, but quite bigoted nonetheless.

Some Scots are constantly looking for tension between the countries - I don't know anyone down here who cares a jot about Scotland being represented in Westminister (sic), so why are you dreaming that there's all this 'complaining'?
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: UK Coalition Govt: Success or failure? « Reply #331 on: May 09, 2011, 04:56 PM »

Then tell me why the West Lothian question is always being brought up by MP's at westminister
they are after all your representatives. Yet you say you are not interested ?
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: UK Coalition Govt: Success or failure? « Reply #332 on: May 09, 2011, 05:12 PM »

Then tell me why the West Lothian question is always being brought up by MP's at westminister

Do you think that all of the British public agree with the austerity measures, given that David Cameron and Gideon Osbourne have brought them in?

For the second time, no - I do not give a toss. You're creating an issue where there is not one. I bet you hate the English for killing William Wallace.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: UK Coalition Govt: Success or failure? « Reply #333 on: May 09, 2011, 06:09 PM »

You're the one saying the English carp on about Scotland, not any of the English on this board.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: UK Coalition Govt: Success or failure? « Reply #334 on: May 09, 2011, 06:48 PM »

I do mean all powers, tax and all revenues in Scotland. That would solve the problem and stop all the complaining. They can't have it all ways.

Is there enough money to pay for a Scottish Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Diplomatic Service, or will taxes be raised to pay for this?
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: UK Coalition Govt: Success or failure? « Reply #335 on: May 09, 2011, 07:02 PM »

Oh grow up. You brought up William Wallace. It is obvious that lots and lots of people voted SNP are we all anti English. You obviously think all scots are the same. So there is no point trying to speak to you.
Carry on in your own little world it is obvious you are not interested in different points of view from your own.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: UK Coalition Govt: Success or failure? « Reply #336 on: May 09, 2011, 07:05 PM »

I wonder why you cannot put across your point of view without resorting to rudeness.  I have no idea what you're talking about and I certainly never brought up William Wallace!  Nor do I think all Scots are the same, nor am I oblivious to other points of view. 
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: UK Coalition Govt: Success or failure? « Reply #337 on: May 09, 2011, 07:07 PM »

Daisy the reply was not for your benefit so come of your high horse
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: UK Coalition Govt: Success or failure? « Reply #338 on: May 09, 2011, 07:09 PM »

Daisy the reply was not for your benefit so come of your high horse

If you are replying to another post, then you need to quote that post.  If you just dump your point of view willy nilly then the poster immediately prior to yours will assume your very rude remarks are directed at them.  You really need to learn some manners.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: UK Coalition Govt: Success or failure? « Reply #339 on: May 09, 2011, 07:11 PM »

So do you Daisy you seem to disagree with everyone if they have a different opinion from you.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: UK Coalition Govt: Success or failure? « Reply #340 on: May 09, 2011, 07:13 PM »

So do you Daisy you seem to disagree with everyone if they have a different opinion from you.

Why don't you try answering some of the questions put to you - just for a change.  For instance ...

Is there enough money to pay for a Scottish Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Diplomatic Service, or will taxes be raised to pay for this?
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: UK Coalition Govt: Success or failure? « Reply #341 on: May 09, 2011, 07:14 PM »

If you are replying to another post, then you need to quote that post.  If you just dump your point of view willy nilly then the poster immediately prior to yours will assume your very rude remarks are directed at them.  You really need to learn some manners.

I think you should stop making up bull**** rules.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: UK Coalition Govt: Success or failure? « Reply #342 on: May 09, 2011, 07:16 PM »

I think you should stop making up bullsh*t rules.

I'm not actually making up any rules - at least that was not my intention.  If someone posts comments and doesn't quote another post, I had always assumed that the new post referred to the one immediately before it.  Is that not correct? 
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: UK Coalition Govt: Success or failure? « Reply #343 on: May 09, 2011, 07:34 PM »

Would you care outside a conflicting situation? This type of behavior is exactly what drives newbies away from having a harmless debate and for the others, well I certainly don't see anyone else advocating how others should and shouldn't post.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: UK Coalition Govt: Success or failure? « Reply #344 on: May 09, 2011, 07:37 PM »

Would you care outside a conflicting situation? This type of behavior is exactly what drives newbies away from having a harmless debate and for the others, well I certainly don't see anyone else advocating how others should and shouldn't post.

Not quite sure what is going on here, but I was confused about who Littlebudda was responding to.  I had asked her a very civil question and she came back with some very rude remarks and I had no idea what she was talking about or why she saw fit to post in the way she did.  On looking back at the posts, I can now see she was responding to Joe and not to me at all, so it seems I got caught up in the middle of their dispute.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 30 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »