MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Cars
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 23 Reply

Cars

Eww.

What the car is sexy!!
IP Logged

What the car is sexy!!

How would you even do that? Shag the exhaust pipe?
IP Logged

How would you even do that? Shag the exhaust pipe?

I don't know. I would do James May instead! Very Happy
IP Logged

I can't decide if I like this car or not  Think

* SaleenS7.jpg (202.24 KB, 800x600 - viewed 188 times.)
IP Logged

no
IP Logged

See part of me thinks that but another part of me is somehow drawn to it...not enough to distract me from my faves but still...
IP Logged

I have absolutely no interest in cars... tbh.... They're a means of getting from A to B.  I have friends who are total car snobs, and I just can't get my head round it.  no
IP Logged

I have absolutely no interest in cars... tbh.... They're a means of getting from A to B.  I have friends who are total car snobs, and I just can't get my head round it.  no

Hey I can't drive, and would never buy any of these even if I could afford to, but I like the pretty ones Very Happy
IP Logged

Hey I can't drive, and would never buy any of these even if I could afford to, but I like the pretty ones Very Happy
I wouldn't know one make from another.  Smile  I just have a wee red thing that gets me where I need to go... 
IP Logged

I want this car!!!

Coming March 2010.
IP Logged

Oooh no! Urg not half as pretty as a good old charcoal grey BMW..... drool
Cheaper though?
IP Logged

I really like Volvo for their safety but generally their cars have always been ugly but not with the S60! So for that reason, I'd pick it over a BMW... I'd hope it would be cheaper as well.
IP Logged

Meh BMW's seriously rock my world, I never get bored of them....
And the right type of Volvo just makes me think of Edward Cullen in Twilight....

Have you seen the new Renault advert? It's epic...
IP Logged

BMW is my favourite car company as well Smile
IP Logged

I may have to start saving up for one now.... 6 months!! Damn don't think that's enough time! And amazing, I will probs be able to drive in 7 months... Haha clear the roads Britain icon_angel_not
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 23 Reply