Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Cars 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 Go Down Reply
Author

Cars

(Read 8344 times)
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cars « Reply #315 on: February 07, 2011, 10:45 AM »

A very beautiful Mercedes went tearing by me the other day ... looked like a whole different body shape ... wonder if I can find a picture.

Think it might have been this  Think

IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Cars « Reply #316 on: February 07, 2011, 10:49 AM »

Alright, that's pretty damn good Smile
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Cars « Reply #317 on: June 24, 2011, 08:07 PM »

Driving on a super high traffic road going slowly... several policeman were by the roadside inside someone's car, I looked, I look back and bam, I crash into the car ahead. Policeman comes up to me and instructs me to park to the side to exchange details. Embarrassing.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cars « Reply #318 on: June 24, 2011, 08:08 PM »

Driving on a super high traffic road going slowly... several policeman were by the roadside inside someone's car, I looked, I look back and bam, I crash into the car ahead. Embarrassing.

Oh no Frown  Today?  What happened next?  And how much damage?

You edited again Smile
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Cars « Reply #319 on: June 24, 2011, 08:09 PM »

Yesterday....

I thought it would be bad but looks like me slamming the breaks and skidding slowed it down just enough to only do paint damage, to my surprise, to the rear bumper. Phew. But the ******* told his insurance company Frown
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cars « Reply #320 on: June 24, 2011, 08:09 PM »

Yesterday....

I thought it would be bad but looks like me slamming the breaks and skidding slowed it down just enough to only do paint damage to the rear bumper. Phew. But the ******* told his insurance company Frown

Told his insurance company - oh no Frown
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Cars « Reply #321 on: June 24, 2011, 08:11 PM »

I wonder how often the police see these types of crashes because of people's curiosity over what they are up to.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cars « Reply #322 on: June 24, 2011, 08:12 PM »

I wonder how often the police see these types of crashes because of people's curiosity over what they are up to.

It's called rubber necking as performed by rubber neckers lol   
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Cars « Reply #323 on: June 24, 2011, 08:13 PM »

Curiosity killed the cat's no claims lol
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cars « Reply #324 on: June 24, 2011, 08:14 PM »

Curiosity killed the cat's no claims lol

lol  Shoot - and you're not 25 yet, are you?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Cars « Reply #325 on: June 24, 2011, 08:15 PM »

lol  Shoot - and you're not 25 yet, are you?
Nah it's fine, I'm sharing my insurance with my parents until I'm 25. Apparently it won't affect them if I pay for it myself with the insurance as a middle man but I suspect it might cause an increase in price.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cars « Reply #326 on: June 24, 2011, 08:18 PM »

Nah it's fine, I'm sharing my insurance with my parents until I'm 25. Apparently it won't affect them if I pay for it myself with the insurance as a middle man but I suspect it might cause an increase in price.

That is a really good idea (parents) as prior to 25 it is excruciatingly painful, especially if you have a powerful car which I think is the case with yourself ... ?  No way you can get in touch with the other guy and offer to settle up without the Insurance Company being involved?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Cars « Reply #327 on: June 24, 2011, 08:21 PM »

especially if you have a powerful car
Yeah but when I get the money, I plan to sell it back and get something like a Ford Mondeo, the new ones are very nice.

No way you can get in touch with the other guy and offer to settle up without the Insurance Company being involved?
I dont see the point now because it's been permanently recorded with the insurance company, can't be undone. So no point risking paying him privately for him to then claim against via insurance.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cars « Reply #328 on: June 24, 2011, 08:23 PM »

Yeah but when I get the money, I plan to sell it back and get something like a Ford Mondeo, the new ones are very nice.
I dont see the point now because it's been permanently recorded with the insurance company, can't be undone. So no point risking paying him privately for him to then claim against via insurance.

Ford's are so reliable and don't attract envy crazies who like to run their keys along the sides of the more expensive cars !!

Yes, if it's already recorded with the insurance company, then I agree Frown
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Cars « Reply #329 on: June 25, 2011, 11:50 AM »

Driving on a super high traffic road going slowly... several policeman were by the roadside inside someone's car, I looked, I look back and bam, I crash into the car ahead. Policeman comes up to me and instructs me to park to the side to exchange details. Embarrassing.

* Homer_Doh.png (44.44 KB, 250x338 - viewed 94 times.)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »