Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Celebrity Big Brother 2009 - the final series 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Reply
Author

Celebrity Big Brother 2009 - the final series

(Read 1585 times)
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2009 - the final series « Reply #30 on: January 07, 2010, 08:03 PM »

I have nothing against Alex but he's serious lack of intelligence made him vulnerable to the crap Stephen was spurting out to him... he's convinced he's going to be a movie star. First signs were when he randomly when topless while cleaning up and then the questions to Vinnie.

He's going to be the next James Bond, apparently.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2009 - the final series « Reply #31 on: January 07, 2010, 08:05 PM »

This series so far is pretty good - Stephen's utter arrogance, deluded state of being God's right hand man and his amazing talent for being condescending has got me glued Very Happy
I thought he was very interesting to begin with. However, I didn't see the episode where he talked about it'd be fine to lose his daughter rather than have her denounce 'Jesus'..... sad ****!  Frown 
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2009 - the final series « Reply #32 on: January 07, 2010, 08:06 PM »

I thought he was very interesting to begin with. However, I didn't see the episode where he talked about it'd be fine to lose his daughter rather than have her denounce 'Jesus'..... sad f**k!  Frown 

Yeah, that put me off him. That's too fanatical. Making Hazel look like Richard Dawkins.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2009 - the final series « Reply #33 on: January 07, 2010, 08:11 PM »

Yeah, that put me off him. That's too fanatical. Making Hazel look like Richard Dawkins.
Seriously.... it is fanatical.  I break out in hives at fanaticiism.... it scares the **** out of me that people can have such feelings...  nervous
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2009 - the final series « Reply #34 on: January 07, 2010, 10:26 PM »

I so want Basshunter to hook up with the blondie, they are so good together tender
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2009 - the final series « Reply #35 on: January 07, 2010, 10:38 PM »

Basshunter's a bit of a creepy weirdo sometimes... really not enjoying this preaching from Stephen...
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2009 - the final series « Reply #36 on: January 07, 2010, 11:01 PM »

Basshunter is the nicest guy in there, don't know how you can call him creepy!
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2009 - the final series « Reply #37 on: January 07, 2010, 11:18 PM »

Absolutely loving this series so far yay

Just in case you didn't get enough of it this episode, enjoy...

[ Last edit by Mark January 07, 2010, 11:22 PM ] IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2009 - the final series « Reply #38 on: January 07, 2010, 11:31 PM »

That was a funny episode. I'm actually getting quite attracted to Sov. nervous I'm liking her personality.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2009 - the final series « Reply #39 on: January 07, 2010, 11:32 PM »

I'm attracted to Jonas, if I was gay I would so have a huge crush on him.

Basshunter to win!!!!!!
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2009 - the final series « Reply #40 on: January 07, 2010, 11:52 PM »

I have nothing against Alex but he's serious lack of intelligence made him vulnerable to the crap Stephen was spurting out to him... he's convinced he's going to be a movie star. First signs were when he randomly went topless while cleaning up and then the questions to Vinnie.
I thought that was partly due to the fact that he'd had his head filled with rubbish from the other housemates about looking like Daniel Craig...?
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2009 - the final series « Reply #41 on: January 07, 2010, 11:54 PM »

Basshunter is the nicest guy in there, don't know how you can call him creepy!
He does have a slightly 'odd' edge to him sometimes...
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2009 - the final series « Reply #42 on: January 07, 2010, 11:55 PM »

I thought that was partly due to the fact that he'd had his head filled with rubbish from the other housemates about looking like Daniel Craig...?
I only remember Stephen filling his head with that rubbish.

He does have a slightly 'odd' edge to him sometimes...
I think it's odd in a cute way, he's adorable Very Happy
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2009 - the final series « Reply #43 on: January 08, 2010, 12:16 AM »

I only remember Stephen filling his head with that rubbish.
I think it's odd in a cute way, he's adorable Very Happy
Mmm, you say that, but you're not a female who has learnt that he masturbates/ed 25 times a day. That guy is a loose cannon!
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2009 - the final series « Reply #44 on: January 08, 2010, 12:16 AM »

He said it was a problem when he was younger, the way he spoke about it was as if it was some sort of illness Think
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »