Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Celebrity Big Brother 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] Go Down Reply
Author

Celebrity Big Brother

(Read 4948 times)
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

Celebrity Big Brother « Reply #105 on: January 14, 2006, 11:21 AM »

unless they are not involved in it - i have no idea. just been to a bb forum and nothing on there either  dontknow
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Celebrity Big Brother « Reply #106 on: January 14, 2006, 11:24 AM »

Well it only just started this morning - http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=1340

And it doesn't say anything about people not being involoved...so i'm guessing they've given up  dontknow
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

Celebrity Big Brother « Reply #107 on: January 14, 2006, 11:30 AM »

i just been reading http://community.channel4.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/8216069011/m/8200096683 and nothing there either so who knows lol
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

Celebrity Big Brother « Reply #108 on: January 14, 2006, 11:31 AM »

forget that message they are apparently out :

http://community.channel4.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/8216069011/m/7540096683
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Celebrity Big Brother « Reply #109 on: January 14, 2006, 11:34 AM »

Quote from: "heavenlyangel"

Ahhhhh.... right, thanks  goodjob  I'm surprised Preston gave up so early.... but oh welly, i don't even watch it lol  confused
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

Celebrity Big Brother « Reply #110 on: January 14, 2006, 11:37 AM »

Only got it on to see what i havent missed lol
dont they are gonna last long to be honest
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Celebrity Big Brother « Reply #111 on: January 14, 2006, 08:49 PM »

is this the box challenge where they have to stay in the boxes for AGES with no food or water? (i don't watch it.. so might be sounding very stupid here)

but i did watch a bit of BB last year, and the contestants had to sit in boxes. the last surviving contestant got some sort of prize.  dontknow can't say it was popular though.. most of the contestants went nuts.  Think
lol im not suprised preston is out of his box.  roflmao he's always had a temper.
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Celebrity Big Brother « Reply #112 on: January 14, 2006, 08:52 PM »

I read that nobody stayed in very long and then they just all agreed (or maybe George suggested) a winner.  Rula won and will apparently get some sort of prize, but don't know what it is (or was if she has had it already)
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Celebrity Big Brother « Reply #113 on: January 14, 2006, 09:03 PM »

I happened to have E4 on when they did the box task (was not delibretly watching BB live!). George went on about "beating the machine" and working together so that they could choose a winner. But George then added that there would be no point doing the box task properly because he would eventually win which was quite funny but he did persuade them anyway. So everyone was fine with Rula being the winner because she was ill or something and apprently deserved it, I can't remember.

Michael Barrymore was getting a little annoying with his constant 'Dad's Army' impressions so it was nice that they got it over and done with quickly.
IP Logged
murray mad
ATP Level

flexible

Celebrity Big Brother « Reply #114 on: January 18, 2006, 06:40 PM »

yeah i dont like michael barrymorre i think he was a bully to jodie and he thinks hes better than everyone else. another thing that irritates me is the constant crying he does ranting . hopefully he goes next.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »