Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Friday, Time - 6:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Charity 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Charity

(Read 330 times)
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Charity « on: March 14, 2013, 12:52 AM »

This TED talk is so worth watching, particularly if you find it frustrating that charitable causes scarcely seem to make a dent in the problems they seek to address. Dan Pallotta talks about how we have to change the way we think about charity.

http://www.ted.com/talks/dan_pallotta_the_way_we_think_about_charity_is_dead_wrong.html
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Charity « Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 03:57 AM »

IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Charity « Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 04:07 AM »

Solid contribution to the thread.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Charity « Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 04:54 AM »

I try, I try.
IP Logged
FCR
Futures Level

Re: Charity « Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 11:34 AM »

This TED talk is so worth watching, particularly if you find it frustrating that charitable causes scarcely seem to make a dent in the problems they seek to address. Dan Pallotta talks about how we have to change the way we think about charity.

http://www.ted.com/talks/dan_pallotta_the_way_we_think_about_charity_is_dead_wrong.html
Thank you for making this available.  Very interesting indeed.  I came across your post, under the subject of Charity, because my son will soon embark on the Tough Mudder event which he and his mates are doing in aid of Breast Cancer Care.  I don't envy them, but certainly admire their courage and enthusiasm to raise funds.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »