Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Chatterbox
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 Reply

Chatterbox

Anyone else born on 11th March? C'mon, we're on a roll.

Not the 11th I'm afraid, but 24th Feb so still a Pisces Smile
IP Logged

Are you a cat person or a dog person Nigel ?

We have two cats, called Harry (white) and Wesley (orange, and named after a guy at my tennis club who was a bit of a character - used to play with a cigar in his mouth).

We keep saying we'd trade them both in for a border terrier.
IP Logged

Not the 11th I'm afraid, but 24th Feb so still a Pisces Smile

I could tell you were a Pisces. We're all soft and wet. Me included. Honest.
IP Logged

We have two cats, called Harry (white) and Wesley (orange, and named after a guy at my tennis club who was a bit of a character - used to play with a cigar in his mouth).

We keep saying we'd trade them both in for a border terrier.

Definitely arty then Nigel ... border terrier dreams apart ... I like border terriers - a friend has one called Teddy (he obviously has a sense of humour) !!
IP Logged

A squirrel pooped on me today....
IP Logged

Where were you when this happened ... were you sitting underneath its tree?
IP Logged

A squirrel pooped on me today....

Was it born on March 11th?
IP Logged

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
IP Logged

Where were you when this happened ... were you sitting underneath its tree?

walking in Union Sq aka Squirrel city.
IP Logged

walking in Union Sq aka Squirrel city.

Wow Tommy - flying squirrels ...

IP Logged

hhahahahahhaha!!!!!!! No.
IP Logged

I'm having a terrible problem with static electricity - doesn't matter (almost) what I touch, the "jolt" is getting quite severe - what is going on?  One of the gals in the dentist's office told me that she had this problem and solved it by wearing a copper magnetic bracelet ... anyone else heard of this?
IP Logged

I hate that. You're saying its happening to you a lot? Daisy...I knew you had lots of energy but I didn't know you were so electric! :p

sorry...not funny....but it kinda is....lol
IP Logged

It just started about amonth ago and happens many times per day ... talk about hot stuff!  If you never hear from me again you'll know I've been a victim of spontaneous combustion !!!
IP Logged

That's creepy..

My birthday, too.
I'm the 9th March - ides of March and all that! Four of us so close in birthdays - Hazel, Daisy, Grabcopy and yours truly. Any more out there! Bet I'm the oldest Pisces - Grabcopy you were born a year and a half before my eldest daughter whose birth date is September 1964. We're all a bit soft then , and artistic in some thing - can't think what that is with me -perhaps I haven't found it yet!
[ Last edit by janscribe December 15, 2010, 08:06 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 Reply