Andy Murray vs Nick Kyrgios, Saturday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Chatterbox
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] Reply

Chatterbox

I'm the 9th March - ides of March and all that!

One of my oldest guy friends is March 9th.

I know far too many people born in March, mostly Russians, which begs the question, what were most of those parents doing in August/September? Can't think of a holiday during that period...

Whistle
IP Logged

For me it was wartime and my Mum and Dad had been married only a few months - I was inevitable!
IP Logged

I also have a guy pal who was born on the 9th !!
IP Logged

I'm having a terrible problem with static electricity - doesn't matter (almost) what I touch, the "jolt" is getting quite severe - what is going on?  One of the gals in the dentist's office told me that she had this problem and solved it by wearing a copper magnetic bracelet ... anyone else heard of this?
I used to be like that, and supermarket trolleys in particular were a nightmare, but I've grown out of it, so maybe the static levels decrease with age. Very Happy
IP Logged

I used to be like that, and supermarket trolleys in particular were a nightmare, but I've grown out of it, so maybe the static levels decrease with age. Very Happy

Something to look forward to ...  Very Happy
IP Logged

I'm the 9th March - ides of March and all that! Four of us so close in birthdays - Hazel, Daisy, Grabcopy and yours truly. Any more out there! Bet I'm the oldest Pisces - Grabcopy you were born a year and a half before my eldest daughter whose birth date is September 1964. We're all a bit soft then , and artistic in some thing - can't think what that is with me -perhaps I haven't found it yet!

My wife's birthday is 11th September - half a year apart (well, 6.5 years). I've heard this makes us astrologically perfect.
IP Logged

I also have a guy pal who was born on the 9th !!

My *cough* first wife *cough* was born on March 9th.
IP Logged

My *cough* first wife *cough* was born on March 9th.

That *cough* sounds terrible Nigel ... would you like me to rub your chest with Vicks  Smile

I posted in "Apprentice" re last night's results ... and asked you about Stuart .... ???
IP Logged

That's just what I thought ... what are the chances!  I think we should petition Mark for a special banner for March 11 EVERY YEAR ... oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaay ...
People celebrate and Saltires fly on my birthday, and it's even a public holiday in Scotland now. Time I had some recognition. Very Happy

My birthday's 30 November (St Andrews Day) and, coincidentally, I was also born in the town of St Andrews.  Although we didn't live there, there were complications and that's where the nearest hospital was.  Apart from a couple of people I've met, the only two others I know who share this date are Gary Lineker (footballer) and the late Sir Winston Churchill.
IP Logged

My birthday's 30 November (St Andrews Day) and, coincidentally, I was also born in the town of St Andrews.

If only you were a boy...coulda called you Andrew! haha
IP Logged

If only you were a boy...coulda called you Andrew! haha
No, my name was already chosen.  I'd have been called Michael. Smile
IP Logged

No, my name was already chosen.  I'd have been called Michael. Smile

I love that name!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] Reply