Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  christmas plans? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author

christmas plans?

(Read 1998 times)
brighton babe
Challenger Level

Neue Jaffageschmack kuchen schlager Andy?

christmas plans? « on: December 23, 2005, 10:13 AM »

hey! just wondering if anyone has any interesting christmas plans? or staying at home stuffing turkey?
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

christmas plans? « Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 10:35 AM »

I have no interesting christmasplans  Think
But I am organising a quiz for my family. It's called 'the smartest human being in Belgium' I based it on a quiz on tv. It was a lot of hard work but it's finished!
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

christmas plans? « Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 10:40 AM »

Quote from: "dentie"
But I am organising a quiz for my family. It's called 'the smartest human being in Belgium' I based it on a quiz on tv. It was a lot of hard work but it's finished!

cool! my christmas isnt very interesting either althouh i am back in brighton at my dads house this year.  i also have to make up a game for my family, but i don't have a clue what! i have to finish it by tomorrow though.
IP Logged
wotnopimms
Futures Level

christmas plans? « Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 10:42 AM »

That sounds really good fun!!
I really should be meking up the guest bed as my husband's parents arrive in an hour.....
Off to Scotland after Christmas to see the family!
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

christmas plans? « Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 10:43 AM »

Good luck!!! Smile
Last year I did a ridiculous 'wheel of fortune' That doesn't ask for much preparing...
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

christmas plans? « Reply #5 on: December 23, 2005, 10:44 AM »

oooo the in-laws!! going to scotland sounds great! where abouts are you going?
IP Logged
wotnopimms
Futures Level

christmas plans? « Reply #6 on: December 23, 2005, 10:49 AM »

Not too far from Edinburgh - have family there, and then probably seeing as many old friends as we can. Mostly in Edinburgh. Will not be doing the Hogmanay thing though. Am a bit too old for that!!! Well, I feel it, anyway!
Right, really MUST get back to the guest bed, and vacuum cleaner!!!!
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

christmas plans? « Reply #7 on: December 23, 2005, 10:52 AM »

Good luck!!! Smile
Last year I did a ridiculous 'wheel of fortune' That doesn't ask for much preparing...

wow that was a good idea. i am thinking about doing a game where you have close ups of chocolate bar wrappers and then they have to figure out what chocolate bar it is. but thats not definate yet.
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

christmas plans? « Reply #8 on: December 23, 2005, 11:15 AM »

That's nice too Smile Maybe you can put Jaffa Cakes in close up  roflmao
Have fun!!! Very Happy
IP Logged
crookshanks
Challenger Level

christmas plans? « Reply #9 on: December 23, 2005, 05:33 PM »

Waw, that's sounds cool! Based on 'de slimst mens' I take it? Did you make up the questions or take them from the programme? Sounds really difficult!
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

christmas plans? « Reply #10 on: December 23, 2005, 06:30 PM »

I've got a few mates coming round for a gathering I call it ... gonna order food, have chocolate fondue, exchange pressies and play scene it lol Bit different from your usual going out getting p****d
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

christmas plans? « Reply #11 on: December 23, 2005, 06:40 PM »

Yes it's 'de slimste mens ter wereld' Very Happy
It was really hard but I made a powerpointpresentation. I taped things from tv as 'filmfragmenten' and yes I have made up the questions myself. They are mostly about our personal lives and some questions from the quiz. I'm Erik Van Looy and I will take over his accent and the things he says to start the quiz Smile

Thanks for knowing about what quiz it went Very Happy
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

christmas plans? « Reply #12 on: December 23, 2005, 06:48 PM »

Quote from: "alc.aka.amyc"
I've got a few mates coming round for a gathering I call it ... gonna order food, have chocolate fondue, exchange pressies and play scene it lol Bit different from your usual going out getting p****d

sounds great! especically the chocolate fondue! yum!
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

christmas plans? « Reply #13 on: December 23, 2005, 06:53 PM »

Sounds like fun!!  goodjob
I'm not doing anything interesting for xmas.... just the usual family stuff at home....
Although there will of coarse be my annual game of Monopoly with my little brother (the only time of year i will play it with him, so it's become a tradition  Whistle )
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

christmas plans? « Reply #14 on: December 23, 2005, 07:31 PM »

Quote from: "Banannie"

Sounds like fun!!  goodjob
I'm not doing anything interesting for xmas.... just the usual family stuff at home....
Although there will of coarse be my annual game of Monopoly with my little brother (the only time of year i will play it with him, so it's become a tradition  Whistle )

well a least when you finish the game of monopoly with your little brother you don't have to play it again for a whole year! just don't let him win as you probably won't hear the end of it! i am off to watch the greyhound racing on boxing day and then doing games for the evening. Anyone else doing anything on boxing day?
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »